Solar water fountain with battery backup Sunspray SE 2000
Solar Water Fountain | Sunspray SE 2000 with battery backup | Powerful 3 meter Fountain Spray Height for Large Ponds, Browse our Fountain Range..
High quality 20 watts polycrystaline solar panel. The pump comes with dry run protection and the fountain also comes with a built in timer which allows the pump to turn itself on for interval of 10 minutes in every hour (very useful for winter operation and oxygenation of pond)
During winter it is important not to let your battery go flat when storing the fountain
|Solar panel||20 W polycrystaline solar panel|
|Solar panel size||2 panels - 398 mm x 250 mm x 30 mm each|
|Rechargable battery back up||Yes|
|Spray height||304 cm|
|Flow rate||1560 L/H (412.1GPH)|
|Usage time||5 hours when fully charged|
|Lead length||5 meters between battery and pump, and 1.4 meters between solar panel and battery|
|Flow||Adjustable flow for accurate sizing|
|Additional||The pump has dry run protection and a built in timer function|
- Unpack all components carefully. Connect the "INPUT" cable of the battery back-up to the solar module, and tighten the screw for protection. Unfold the solar panel and fasten it with the panel fixture. Install the solar module at a sunny place, adjust the angle let the solar module facing SOUTH toward mid day sun.
- Connect the “INPUT” cable of the battery back-up to the solar module, and tighten the screw for protection. Unfold the solar panel and fasten it with the panel fixture. Install the solar module at a sunny place, adjust the angle let the solar module facing SOUTH toward mid day sun.
- Insert the pump plug to the OUTPUT socket of the battery back-up, and also tighten the screw.
- For the usage of producing waterfall feature in small garden water decorations, fit the pump outlet to the water inlet of the decoration.
- For the usage of creating a small spraying up fountain, just fix the pump at the base of a basin or small shallow pond etc.
- Connect the nozzles with the pump tube; the nozzles can produce 2 different jet shapes.
- To produce excellent fountain effect, please leave the fountain head above the water surface using the extension tubes. If these 4pcs of extension tubes are all used and the pump head is still immerged in the water, please uplift the pump body.
- Make sure to place the pump fully underwater when the pump operates.
- Turn the switch to the position "ON". The green LED illuminates. The solar pump is starting to operate. The LED may illuminate RED while it operates at first time, because the battery will lose energy slowly Estimated Delivery : 30/03/2018. It just needs to be charged for 2 to 3 hours in the sunlight, then it will change to GREEN and the pump starts to work.
- The pump will automatically stop running while the battery is discharged to its lower limit voltage, and the red LED illuminates at the meantime.
- When the battery is recharged to its starting voltage, the LED will flash RED-GREEN twice every 10 seconds, and it will last 30 minutes. Then the pump will automatically operate and the LED illuminates GREEN again.
- Adjust the regulator switch to get different pump performance. The pump can operate at the voltage range of 12V-24V.
- Turn the timer switch to the position "ON", the pump works 15 minutes every hour. It can save the battery energy in this operating mode, especially for winter or cloudy day use.
If you want to have long operating time in the evening, then turn the switch to "OFF" position during the day and turn it "ON" whenever you need.
Its very simple :
The panel needs to be facing south
plug the panel in to the battery
connect the battery to the pump
turn the battery on
Sit back and enjoy your new family member !
Product Support Questions.
Pump does not operate even though the solar panel is in full sunlight.
1) The timer switch is at “ON” position.
2) In cloudy or rainy days, the battery cannot get sufficient power supply during the daytime. The LED indicating light will turn to red from green that shows the battery is in low voltage condition, it needs to be charged.
3) No connection—check the connections of the solar module and the battery station.
4) Impeller is blocked — to clean the pump, remove the front plate and the impeller, and use a small brush or water to remove any debris.
5) The battery back-up has built-in output short circuit protection, when the bicolor LED flashes constantly, please check whether the pump or the LED fountain lights have a short circuit.
6) The storage battery inside the box will begin to lose efficiency after a year and a half and therefore may need to be changed, please contact PowerBee for replacement parts.
Solar Water Pump Sunspray SE 1000 Battery Backup
Our Price: £129.99 Free UK Delivery
Solar Pond Lights | Pond Lighting | PowerBee
Our Price: £29.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £27.99
Solar Oxygenator | Solar Air Pump | PowerBee
Our Price: £19.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £18.49
Sunspray se 500 Pump with dry run protection
Our Price: £14.65 Free UK Delivery