Solar SpotLights just got better! The Custodian Double Spot Light a new standard
Buy Solar SpotLights 12 Superbright Led's per light * 2 Outdoor Spotlights Powered by Solar, Work in UK Winter, Best Prices, Great Reviews, FREE UK Delivery
The PowerBee Custodian Double Solar Spot Light has 12 super bright led's per head, automatically illuminate at dusk and continues to shine until all power is used or dusk arrives.
Ideal Lanscape lights for bushes, Trees, House Fronts and Back Yards, also acts as a Great Security Deterrent, we have incorporated a powerful 4 Watt solar panel, to ensure that these units work incredibly well even in UK winter time.
The PowerBee spotlights includes a powerful 4 watt Grade A crystalline solar panel which powers both lights for all year round operation. Unlike other cheaper solar spot lights, if you position the panel south facing, the these lights will operate ALL night long, most nights of the year! cheaper spot lights will only illuminate very dimly, or for very short periods outside of summer, but the powerbee spot lights will keep going strong and BRIGHT
Its all about balance with solar power, if the light is too bright, or the panel is not big enough, the light will be great but only for a short period, at Powerbee we are very good at maths!. We have balanced our spot lights so that they are both very bright and also lasts for a very long time, a combination of the panel power, the backup battery, the efficiency of the electronics, all work together to enable us to produce a huge 85 Lumen's of light, this will highlight a tree of 20 feet tall at a distance of 5 meters away, and will stay on all night in the summer and longer hours in winter!
Can be used as a pathway light, a highlighter for your house, a security or a garden accent light for medium / large shrubs, trees, bushed, driveways etc 4 watt solar panel and 2 * 2000 mah batteries included no mains required!
Guaranteed for 12 months as standard
These Solar pot Lights are very well made and will not let you down even in winter in the UK
We believe this is the most powerful spotlight available in the UK for this price!
|Solar panel||4W Grade A crystaline solar panel|
|Rechargable battery||2 x 2000 mAh 3.7 V battery (included)|
|LED No||12 per lights ( 24 )|
|Lumen||85 lumens per light|
|Switch||Automatically switch on and off at dusk/dawn|
|Illumination area||large (approx 10 square metres) if spotlight over 15 feet from focus|
|Lighting time||10 hours illumination when fully charged|
|Cable Length||3 meters from solar panel to each independent spot light : 2 * 3m|
|Additional Info||Directional head for accurate light placement|
|Instalattion||Wall mounting unit and Ground spike|
Great as ever!(Posted on 23/09/2017)Bought to light up a pond, powerbee once again shines brighter than others. Lovely lights, do a great job, will continue to order and recommend PowerBee!!
Great quality solar powered spot lights(Posted on 11/07/2017)These are really good quality solar powered spot lights, easy to use, the panel is VERY powerful and this is a professional kit. I have tested the the light output is very good and they last for absolutely ages compared to the cheaper ones you can buy. These are great spot lights and challenge mains, when you think how much mains spotlights cost to install & run then these win hands down, they work for long hours in winter time if the panel is set to the correct angle and is south facing.
So easy to install :
- Unpack all components carefully.
- Choose a place to situate the solar panel unit where there is abundant sunshine during the day
- Use the spike and place it into the the ground first on its own, then add the solar panel to this , adjust the angle let the solar module facing SOUTH toward mid day sun.
- The light heads can be spiked into the ground .Before attempting to push the spike into the ground, please check that the ground is not too hard
- After installation, connect wire and switch ON the unit on the battery box. The light will automatically be operational when the panel detects that it's dark enough
- During the day the sun charge the rechargeable batteries inside the solar panel (like a bee ) that's why we called ourselves PowerBee.
- When dusk falls the charge stored in the batteries power the lights.
- In the morning the lights turn off automatically and charge up again ready for the night ahead.
- Our garden are fully automatic so you don't need to turn them on and off each night, but you can operate them manually if you like.
- You may have to change the batteries every year or so but to be honest sometimes batteries can last for years
- Try to look after your twin solar spot lights and they will last for years
Solar Spot Lights for Your Garden Powerbee ® Custodian
Our Price: £34.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £32.99
Solar Spot Lights 4 LED
Our Price: £19.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £17.99
Solar Spot Lights Ultra - 2 Pack
Our Price: £29.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £27.99
Solar Spot Lights Ultima
Our Price: £31.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £29.99