Mains Power Fountain Pump for containers & small ponds
The famous Sunspray SE 360 ® for constant flow all day for containers and small ponds.
You can use the Sunspray 360 with a container of your choice to bring a magical relaxing ambiance to your garden High quality pump which enables you to adjust the flow rate, this allows you to fit the flow to the container of your choice.
So what's the difference about this pump? Well at this price you cannot afford to miss a real bargain, combined with the fact that these are not the cheap little pumps you buy from Ebay, but are really good little quality pumps, with variable flow valves, we do not over stress the pump, we could do and claim a magnificent height of 1 meter, but we know at Powerbee that this means the pump will not last long at all, we prefer to set ours to cruise mode, this way they will last for years and years.
The SE 360 is also suitable for small ponds, and comes with a float system for easy fitting in deep water We believe that this unique product is the best value fountain in the UK at this price!
For customers who want to use the se 360 with an existing water feature, by connecting the pump to a tube please call 0845 094 8821 to check the details of your existing feature
|Spray height||26 cm|
|Flow rate||90 L/H @ 6V ; 180 L/H @9V|
|Lead length||5 meters|
|Additional||Adjustable flow pump to allow fitting to any small / medium container with ease|
|Guarantee||12 Month guarantee as standard|
- Unpack all components carefully.
- When using as a water feature, fit the pump outlet to the water inlet of the decoration. The pump outlet can be fitted to the supplied tubing to create your own water feature or waterfall.
- For creating a small spraying up fountain, please follow the steps below:
- If these 4pcs of extension tubes are all used and the pump head is still submerged in the water, please raise the pump body by suitable means.
- Connect the pump to the supplied mains adaptor. If using alternative DC power supply please make sure that the output voltage of the device is between 6V to 9V.
- Make sure to keep the pump fully underwater while the pump is operating
- The pump is now ready to operate.
- Fit the nozzle on the top of the pump tube, as shown in the above schematic, the nozzle can produce 4 different jet shapes
- Fix the pump at the base of a basin or bottom of a small shallow pond etc..
- It is best to keep the pump off the pond base to avoid drawing the pond waste into the pump, which will lead to blockage in the pump. Use a brick or similar to elevate the pump. The supplied float pad can also be used to the same effect.
- To produce excellent fountain effect, please leave the fountain head above the water surface by using the extension tubes.
- The brushless water pump is designed for outdoor or indoor fountain use, and is powered by the supplied AC/DC mains adaptor. It can also be powered by a suitable 6V to 9V DC power supply such as solar module, rechargeable battery.
- The latest DC brushless motor technology is introduced in the pump design and manufacturing, so that the pump has high efficiency and long service life.
- The pump flow rate can be adjusted by the flow valve .
There are currently no questions for this product.
Solar Fountain for Small Ponds and Containers Sunspray SE 360 ®Pre-Order
Our Price: £29.99 Free UK Delivery
Our Price: £42.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £39.99
Sunspray SE 450 ® Solar Fountain with battery backup
Our Price: £34.99 Free UK Delivery
Solar Oxygenator | Solar Air Pump | PowerBee
Our Price: £19.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £18.49