|Spray height||228 cm|
|Lead length||5 meters between battery and pump|
|Flow||Adjustable flow for accurate sizing|
- Unpack all components carefully. Connect the "INPUT" cable of the battery back-up to the solar module, and tighten the screw for protection. Unfold the solar panel and fasten it with the panel fixture. Install the solar module at a sunny place, adjust the angle let the solar module facing SOUTH toward mid day sun.
- Insert the pump plug to the OUTPUT socket of the battery back-up, and also tighten the screw.
- For the usage of producing waterfall feature in small garden water decorations, fit the pump outlet to the water inlet of the decoration.
- For the usage of creating a small spraying up fountain, just fix the pump at the base of a basin or small shallow pond etc.
- Connect the nozzles with the pump tube; the nozzles can produce 2 different jet shapes.
- To produce excellent fountain effect, please leave the fountain head above the water surface using the extension tubes. If these 4pcs of extension tubes are all used and the pump head is still immerged in the water, please uplift the pump body.
- Make sure to place the pump fully underwater when the pump operates.
- Turn the switch to the position "ON". The green LED illuminates. The solar pump is starting to operate. The LED may illuminate RED while it operates at first time, because the battery will lose energy slowly in stock. It just needs to be charged for 2 to 3 hours in the sunlight, then it will change to GREEN and the pump starts to work.
- The pump will automatically stop running while the battery is discharged to its lower limit voltage, and the red LED illuminates at the meantime.
- When the battery is recharged to its starting voltage, the LED will flash RED-GREEN twice every 10 seconds, and it will last 30 minutes. Then the pump will automatically operate and the LED illuminates GREEN again.
- Adjust the regulator switch to get different pump performance. The pump can operate at the voltage range of 12V-24V.
- Turn the timer switch to the position "ON", the pump works 15 minutes every hour. It can save the battery energy in this operating mode, especially for winter or cloudy day use.
If you want to have long operating time in the evening, then turn the switch to "OFF" position during the day and turn it "ON" whenever you need.
Welcome to PowerBee's Brand New Website This section is coming soon!!
Product Support Questions
*Pump does not operate even though the solar panel is in full sunlight.
1) The timer switch is at “ON” position.
2) In cloudy or rainy days, the battery cannot get sufficient power supply during the daytime. The LED indicating light will turn to red from green that shows the battery is in low voltage condition, it needs to be charged.
3) No connection—check the connections of the solar module and the battery station.
4) Impeller is blocked — to clean the pump, remove the front plate and the impeller, and use a small brush or water to remove any debris.
5) The storage battery inside the box will begin to lose efficiency after a year and a half and therefore may need to be changed, please contact PowerBee for replacement parts.
Solar Pond Pump with battery backup Sunspray SE 500 ®
Our Price: £49.99 Free UK Delivery
Battery for Sunspray SE 1000 Spare
Our Price: £19.60 Free UK Delivery
Solar Water Pump Sunspray SE 1000 Battery Backup
Our Price: £129.99 Free UK Delivery
Solar Oxygenator | Solar Air Pump | PowerBee
Our Price: £19.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £18.49