Solar Spot Lights 4 LED Buy Direct and Save
Buy Solar Spot Lights, 4 Large Super Bright LED per Light 200 lumens! Perfect for Illuminating areas of your Garden. Best Prices & Reviews, Free UK Delivery
Great practical Spotlights for illuminating driveways, pathways, side walks and other areas of your lawn, garden, etc
IP65 WATERPROOF And DURABLE. The Solar Spotlight was designed withstand all kinds of weather all round the year
Auto Mode & Dual Brightness function for Longer Working Times
Auto on at night / Auto off at sunrise; 2 Level Brightness working modes; Longer Working Time with larger Solar Panel and built-in 2200mah 18650 lithium rechargeable battery
Full range adjustable Light & Solar Panel , 90 Degree adjustable light angle to illuminate perfect spot and 180 Degree adjustable solar panel to absorb the maximum sunshine
2 in 1 Tool-free Installation. Stick it into the ground or use included screws to mount it on the wall
|Solar panel||5V 2W|
|Rechargeable battery||1 x 18650 lithium battery 3.7V 2200mAh (included)|
|LED No||4 x 10mm 0.5W LED|
|Lumen||200 lumens lumens|
|Switch||Automatically switch on and off at dusk/dawn|
|Lighting time||6-9 hours|
|Additional Info||Directional head for accurate light placement , 2 Level Brightness|
So easy to install :
- Unpack all components carefully.
- Use the spike and place it into the the ground first on its own, then add the solar spot light to this , adjust the angle let the solar module facing SOUTH toward mid day sun.
- Before attempting to push the spike into the ground, please check that the ground is not too hard
- Switch the unit ON . The light will automatically be operational when the panel detects that it's dark enough
- Please remove the plastic film from the top of the solar panel before use.
- During the day the sun charge the rechargeable batteries inside the solar panel (like a bee ) that's why we called ourselves PowerBee .
- When dusk falls the charge stored in the batteries power the lights.
- In the morning the lights turn off automatically and charge up again ready for the night ahead.
- The solar spotlight is fully automatic so you don't need to turn it on and off each night, but you can operate them manually if you like.
- You may have to change the batteries every year or so but to be honest sometimes batteries can last for years
- Try to look after your Spot Light and they will last for years
Solar Spot Lights for Your Garden Powerbee ® CustodianPre-Order
Our Price: £34.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £32.99
Solar Spot Lights Ultima
Our Price: £31.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £29.99
Solar Security Light Fusion 20 SMD LEDS
Our Price: £19.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £17.99
Solar Spot Lights Ultra - 2 Pack
Our Price: £29.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £27.99