- Unpack all components carefully.
- Use the spike and place it into the the ground first on its own, then add the solar spot light to this , adjust the angle let the solar module facing SOUTH toward mid day sun.
- Before attempting to push the spike into the ground, please check that the ground is not too hard
- Switch the unit ON . The light will automatically be operational when the panel detects that it's dark enough
- Please remove the plastic film from the top of the solar panel before use.
During the day the sun charge the rechargeable batteries inside the solar panel (like a bee ) that's why we called ourselves PowerBee .
When dusk falls the charge stored in the batteries power the lights.
In the morning the lights turn off automatically and charge up again ready for the night ahead.
The solar spotlight is fully automatic so you don't need to turn it on and off each night, but you can operate them manually if you like.
You may have to change the batteries every year or so but to be honest sometimes batteries can last for years
Try to look after your Spot Light and they will last for years
These are great lights, work even in the duller days and light up the path very well.
These are great, will light up the garden no problem.
Far brighter than I dared hope. Casts a wonderful uplight over my pond and shows off my silver birch beautifully.
bought 2 last week, so pleased I am ordering 4 more in warm white. Quite powerful.
Worth the money and quick delivery too.
I bought 4 of these lights delivery was very quick, my partner bought them for my birthday for May
I put one of them out to try it out and was so impressed with the effort,I put it a few feet away from the plant I wanted to light up and am so happy with the effect,the only problem is that I have to take the spot light back to him till may
Great Little light
works really well even on dull days and all night in summer good spot light