100 Lumen Magnum Solar Stake Light Free UK Delivery
Buy Magnum Solar Stake Light, Turn Your Garden On Today with a Super Bright Magnum Light Powered by Solar, Best Prices, Great Reviews, Free UK Delivery
Simple Strong & Classic, the brushed stainless steel design and intricately patterned glass lenses have fitted solar panels, and will light up a small area, it is a sturdy looking solar garden light
This great garden light has a crackled style glass lens that optimises light dispersal and with a 100 lumens output gives a great light to navigate by at night in your garden.
Light up Any Garden with the Magnum Stake light
In Brushed Stainless Steel, the Magnum will grace any garden, this solar-powered stake light is energy-efficient and wire-free and is built to last, the Magnum will turn itself on automatically at dusk and will continue for as long as there is charge, the light does need direct sunlight to work well, so an un-shaded area is best
|Solar panel||Integrated Amorphous|
|Rechargable battery||1 pcAA NiMh 1.2V 1000 mAh rechargeable batteries (included)|
|Material||Stainless steel and glass|
|Dimensions||H60 x W17 x D17cm|
|Lighting time||Summer 6+ hrs|
|Weight||0.31kg (5 PK)|
|ON/OFF||Automatically switch on and off at dusk/dawn|
So easy to install :
- Unpack all components carefully.
- Simply push the spike into soft ground to place in position
- Minimum operating time of 6 hours when fully charged
- Automatically turns on at night
- Charges in direct sunlight
- 100 Lumens
*Before attempting to push the spike into the ground, please check that the ground is not too hard. If the ground is too hard, pour water on the desired area to soften the ground and make a hole using a strong metal object before driving your spike into the hole
- During the day the sun charge the rechargeable AA battery
- When dusk falls the charge stored in the batteries power the lights.
- In the morning the lights turn off automatically and charge up again ready for the night ahead.
- Our garden lights are fully automatic so you don't need to turn them on and off each night.
- You may have to change the batteries every year or so but to be honest sometimes batteries can last for years
- Try to look after your Solar Garden Light and treat them well and they will last for years