Glass Wave Lantern (2 Pack) Free UK Delivery
Buy Wave Lantern by Smart Garden, 2 Pack Stainless Steel & Wave Glass Solar Powered Lantern, 10 Lumens Light, Best Prices, Great Reviews, Free UK Delivery
Stylish and Handy, the brushed stainless steel design and heavy duty glass head has a fitted solar panel and carry handle, will light up a good area, it is a sturdy looking solar Lantern light.
This great Solar Lantern has designer faceted glass lenses that optimise light dispersal and with a 10 lumens output gives a good light to navigate by at night in your garden or to entertain guests at a garden table.
Grace Any Garden Table with the Wave Lantern light
In Brushed Stainless Steel, the Wave will grace any garden table, this solar-powered Lantern is energy-efficient and wire-free and is built to last, the Wave will turn itself on automatically at dusk and will continue for as long as there is charge, the light does need direct sunlight to work well, so an un-shaded area is best
The Wave Doubles as a Path Light
This Lantern Light can be placed practically anywhere in the garden along paths & borders & doubles as a garden light as well as a handy table lantern & produces a beautiful patterned light effect.
|Solar panel||Integrated Amorphous|
|Rechargable battery||1 pcAA NiMh 1.2V 500 mAh rechargeable batteries (included)|
|Material||Stainless steel and glass|
|Function||Auto On at Dusk|
|Size||H 22.5 x W 12 x D 12|
|Lighting time||Summer 6 hrs when fully charged|
|ON/OFF||Automatically switch on and off at dusk/dawn|
So easy to install :
- Unpack all components carefully.
- Simply place the lantern in a sunny area
- Minimum operating time of 6 hours when fully charged
- Automatically turns on at night
- Charges in direct sunlight
- 10 Lumens
- During the day the sun charge the rechargeable AA battery
- When dusk falls the charge stored in the batteries power the lights.
- In the morning the lights turn off automatically and charge up again ready for the night ahead.
- Our garden lights are fully automatic so you don't need to turn them on and off each night.
- You may have to change the batteries every year or so but to be honest sometimes batteries can last for years
- Try to look after your Solar Garden Light and treat them well and they will last for years