Buy a Solar Water Feature Pump, Powerful Consistent Pump Powered by Solar Will Push Water Up tubing in a Water Feature of 15 - 30 cm in height
If you need to pump water higher than 30 cm, Its not a problem, just give us a call on 0845 094 8821, we are experts in this field and can guide to to exactly what set up you need
The Sunspray 500+ has a large battery backup providing 5 hours of use at night or during cloudy conditions.This unit is designed for people with normal water features who want to fit a solar power pump, with constant flow. If you have an existing water feature then this is almost certain to be the solar fountain pump to replace your old one
For customers who want to use the Solar Water Pump with an existing water feature, by connecting the pump to a tube please call 0845 094 8821 to check the details of your existing feature, we are very friendly and are very happy to advise you, even if its not our pump you need!
Here is just one example of how you can use the Sunspray Solar Water Pump : Create A Solar Water Cascade :
During winter it is important not to let your battery go flat when storing the fountain
Rate this product
Please rate this product, describe its advantages and disadvantages, please share your impression about its use
- Connect the "INPUT" cable of the battery back-up to the solar module, and tighten the screw for protection. Screw the ground spike tight at the back side of the solar module and insert the solar module at a sunny place, adjust the angle let the solar module facing SOUTH toward mid day sun.
- Insert the pump plug to the "OUTPUT" socket of the battery backer-up, and also tighten the screw.
- For a floating fountain (deep water), just assemble the nozzle and foam disk to the pump according to the right photo, the nozzles can produce 4 different jet shapes.
- Make sure to place the pump fully underwater when the pump operates.
- Turn the switch to the position "ON". The bicolor LED illuminates GREEN. The solar pump is starting to operate. The LED may illuminate RED while it operates at first time, because the battery will lose energy slowly . It just needs to be charged for 2 to 3 hours in the sunlight, then it will change to GREEN and the pump starts to work.
- The pump will automatically stop running while the battery is discharged to its lower limit voltage, and the LED illuminates RED in the meantime.
- When the battery is recharged to its starting voltage, the LED will flash RED-GREEN twice every 10 seconds, and it will last 30 minutes. Then the pump will automatically operate and the LED illuminates GREEN again.
If you want to have long operating time in the evening, then turn the switch to "OFF" position during the day and turn it "ON" whenever you need.
The panel needs to be facing south Plug the panel in to the battery Connect the battery to the pump Connect the tubing to the Pump or use the attachments for a fountain Spray Turn the battery on Sit back and enjoy your new family member !
Brilliant little kit, I am very happy with it. I think it could do with another solar panel for cloudy days as the output with just one is borderline to have the pump running continuously during daytime, but well, it's a good starting point.