Solar Pond Oxygenator - single stone
Buy Solar Oxygenator Perfect Pond ® Oxygenates Pond Water, Solar Air Pump, Small to Medium Ponds, Fantastic for Fish Buy Now with Free UK Delivery
This Solar Pond Oxygenator from Powerbee, its ideal for keeping your garden pond in good health
Keeps Your Pond Healthy
Keeping your pond happy and healthy, can literally save the lives of fish, newts will throw small parties around the oxygen outlet, plants will thrive, Wildlife will increase
This simple effective Solar Pond Oxygenator is an air pump powered by solar energy, suitable small to medium sized ponds.
|Solar panel||1.5 Wp|
|Nominal voltage:||7.68 V|
|Safety class:||IP 44|
|Max. air pressure:||450 mmHg|
|Cable length:||3 m||Flow rate: max.||2 LPM|
|Operating voltage:||DC 8V|
|Hose length:||2 m|
- Roll out the air hose as well as the connection cable on the oxygenator.
- Fit the hose to the connector of the spring stone.
- Connect the other end of the hose to the air outlet of the oxygenator.
- Place the oxygenator on a dry and safe place near the pond. The place to hold the oxygenator should be higher than the water level to prevent the water from flowing back into the oxygenator through the hose when it is not in operation.
- Put the two pieces of the ground spike together and mount it on the back of the solar module with the gland nut.
- Mount the solar module in a sunny place, adjust the angle let the solar module facing SOUTH toward mid day sun.
- Insert the plug of the oxygenator to the socket of the solar module and screw the cap tightly.
Note: Don’t dip the oxygenator in water, it is not waterproof. The oxygenator sucks in the air from the four rectangle orifices on the bottom . Please make sure the air passage is not blocked.
1) The system is designed for oxygenating the water to create a healthy environment in any outdoor water body that keeps fish, such as outdoor aquarium, garden pond and garden water feature.
2) The oxygenator is powered by a solar panel. In order to make it work by solar energy, the solar panel needs to be placed in the sunlight with its solar cells facing the sun as much as possible.
3) The performance of the oxygenator depends on the sunlight intensity and the incident angle at which sunlight strikes the panel surface.
4) There is no On/Off switch available to start and stop the oxygenator. Whenever the oxygenator and the solar module are connected to each other, the oxygenator operates provided there is enough sunshine.
A : 1) Keep the surface of the solar panel clean and wipe it with soft and moist cloth when necessary.
A : 2) Check the stone from time to time and replace it with a new one if the stone is blocked.
Solar Pond Pump with battery backup Sunspray SE 500 ®
Our Price: £54.99 Free UK Delivery
Solar Powered Fairy Lights 100 Deluxe White | Endurance ®
Our Price: £24.99 Free UK Delivery
Solar Christmas Party Lights 100 in 5 colours PowerBee Endurance ®
Our Price: £24.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £23.49
Solar Pond Oxygenator Dual Stone | DualAir ®
Our Price: £29.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £27.99