Simple Effective Solar Pond Aerator with battery Backup
Buy a Solar Pond Aerator, Ideal for Oxygenating Small Ponds, Compact 150 Lph Pond Aerator Powered by Solar, Best Prices, Great Reviews, Free UK Delivery
Need a Neat Solar Pond Aerator that Delivers Good Oxygen output?
The 150 is Perfect, small & compact the Air pump is built in to the Solar Panel at the back along with the battery backup system, so its simple to use and Very reliable for the Price.
During hot weather the water temperature of your pond rises and its ability to dissolve oxygen reduces. This will be at its worst during the day when the sun is beating down on your pond, but there are also other mitigating factors.
This solar aerator has been cleverly designed to operate automatically whenever the sun is hitting the solar panel & also has a 3.7V Battery Backup to ensure a constant 150 LPH output, even when it is partially cloudy
Multi Function Pond Aerator
This Clever little Aerator has a 3 Function operation, Off / Day / Night - You can choose to run the Aerator when You want, simply push the switch on the back of the panel
Day mode will run as long as possible during the day, and on night mode the unit will wait & automatically turn itself on at dusk, the unit has a built in dusk sensor so its all automated for you.
The 150 pond oxygenator has zero running costs and works best in sunnier weather - just when your pond's inhabitants need it most!
The performance of the oxygenator depends on the sunlight intensity and the incident angle at which sunlight strikes the panel surface.
The 150 Solar Pond Aerator is a very neat, very compact, powerful little oxygenator, very reliable and is really ideal for small ponds with a few fish.
|Solar panel||1.0W Amorphous Solar Panel with battery backup|
|Safety class:||IP 44|
|Function:||Multi Function : Day (runs during day) / Night (auto dusk sensor starts at dusk) / Off (unit still charges if off)|
|Air Hose length:||0.5 m||Flow rate: max.||150 LPH|
|Operating voltage:||DC 5V|
|Battery Backup:||3.7v Lithium|
- Connect the Air Hose to the air outlet of the oxygenator located on the back of the solar panel.
- Place the panel on a dry sunny, and safe place near the pond or container.
- place the airstone on the other end of the tubing
- then pop the airstone in Your Pond - thats it|!
Note: Don’t dip the panel with battery in water, it is not waterproof.
1) The system is designed for oxygenating the water to create a healthy environment in any outdoor water body that keeps fish, such as outdoor aquarium, garden pond and garden water feature.
2) The Aerator is powered by a solar panel. In order to make it work by solar energy, the solar panel needs to be placed in the sunlight with its solar cells facing the sun as much as possible.
3) The performance of the oxygenator depends on the sunlight intensity and the incident angle at which sunlight strikes the panel surface.
4) There is no On/Off switch available to start and stop the oxygenator. Whenever the oxygenator and the solar module are connected to each other, the oxygenator operates provided there is enough sunshine.
A : 1) Keep the surface of the solar panel clean and wipe it with soft and moist cloth when necessary.
A : 2) Check the stone from time to time and replace it with a new one if the stone is blocked.
Floating Solar Pond Aerator
Our Price: £24.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £23.99
Solar Oxygenator | Solar Air Pump | PowerBee
Our Price: £22.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £21.49
Solar Pond Oxygenator Dual Stone | DualAir ®
Our Price: £29.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £27.99
Solar Oxygenator Air Pump with Battery Backup
Our Price: £39.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £37.99