Gorgeous Super Bright Solar Globe Crystal Orb String Lights
Buy Solar Globe Crystal Orb String Lights Gorgeous Light Refracting Sparkly Orb String Lights Powered by Solar, Best Prices, Great Reviews, FREE UK Delivery
Need Simple Cost Effective Orb String Lights
Our 25 or 50 Crystal White led Solar Powered string lights are amazing value for money, they automatically illuminate at dusk & continue to shine nearly all night every night through out the summer
Ideal for bringing some magical sparkle to any garden, Ideal for Bushes, Shrubs, fences, borders, pergolas & trees, just place the solar panel in a sunny location out of shade.
Crystal Orbs bring real sparkly magic to Your Garden
We often get asked what is the difference between normal leds & orbs, the Orb refracts the light in a way that normal led's do not giving an extra sparkle to the light in Your garden.
ideal for decorating garden features, shrubs, trellis, parasols & doorways
|Solar panel||2V, 150mA|
|Battery||500 mAh Ni-Mh rechargeable AA batteries (included)|
|LED No||option 25 or 50 orbs|
|Function||Static On or Flashing Mode|
|Space of LED||10 cm|
|String||25 : 1 strand of 6.8 M string - 2 M to first light then 4.8 M
50 : 1 strand of 11.8 M string - 2 M to first light then 9.8 M
|Operation mode||1 on or off|
|Lighting time||Summer 6 hrs from full charge / winter : minimal|
|ON/OFF||Automatically switch on and off at dusk/dawn|
|Brand||Smart Garden products|
So easy to install :
Spike Mounting :
Use the spike and place this is the ground first on its own, then add the unit to this.
Before attempting to push the spike into the ground, please check that the
ground is not too hard. If the ground is too hard, pour water on the desired area to
soften the ground and make a hole using a strong metal object before driving your spike into the hole.
The unit will charge whether it is on or off and will come on automatically at dusk
- During the day the sun charge the rechargeable AA battery inside the solar panel (like a bee :)) that's why we called ourselves PowerBee
- When dusk falls the charge stored in the batteries power the lights.
- In the morning the lights turn off automatically and charge up again ready for the night ahead.
- Our Solar Fairy Lights are fully automatic so you don't need to turn them on and off each night, but you can operate them manually if you like.
- You may have to change the batteries every year or so but to be honest sometimes batteries can last for years
- Try to look after your strings, never wind them too tightly and treat them well and they will last for years
*The unit will charge whether it is on or off and will come on automatically at dusk