Solar Garden Lights Pharos Motion Activated Post Lights (Pack of 2 )
These super bright solar powered Garden Lights (bollard style lights) with motion activated sensors are perfect for brightening dark areas in your garden.
Enjoy Garden Post Lights All Year
Not only does the motion activated sensor conserve battery life but these lights also come with summer and winter setting so you can have light all year round
Their stainless steel construction makes them very durable and their heavy duty glass helps to optimise light dispersal.
Designed for Soft ground
Simply push the spike into soft ground and watch as it picks up motion from up to 10m, once fully charged you can expect these lights to operate for an average on 6+ hours each night.
|Rechargable battery||Replaceable rechargeable batteries 1 pc (included)|
|Material||Stainless steel and glass|
|Lighting time||Summer 6-8 hrs / winter 2- 4 hours|
|ON/OFF||Automatically switch on and off at dusk/dawn|
Very good motion activated Solar Post lights(Posted on 21/10/2017)The first thing I would say is that I was surprised at the weight of this product they’re pretty substantial not cheap and flimsy lights that you can get we bought four sets in total and have them all the way along our back garden path towards the gate at the end after we park on bicycles in our shed we wanted to have some light which was reliable from there all The way to our back door so we figured the PIR option would be the most sensible because the energy is conserved unless the unit is activated and happily we were correct these units work all year round we park up our bikes and our movement activates the lights they turn on we can see clearly what we’re doing and happily can walk all the way along the path safely home they do give you a sense of security as well because you know that the path is protected by a motion activated post light. I would highly recommend these lights to anyone they look fantastic and they work very well
So easy to install :
- Unpack all components carefully.
- Use the spike and place this in the ground first on its own, then add the unit to this.
*Before attempting to push the spike into the ground, please check that the ground is not too hard. If the ground is too hard, pour water on the desired area to soften the ground and make a hole using a strong metal object before driving your spike into the hole
- During the day the sun charge the rechargeable AA battery inside the solar panel (like a bee) that's why we called ourselves PowerBee .
- When dusk falls the charge stored in the batteries power the lights.
- Motion activated from 10m. Summer and Winter settings preserves battery life and allows all year round performance.
- In the morning the lights turn off automatically and charge up again ready for the night ahead.
- Our garden lights are fully automatic so you don't need to turn them on and off each night.
- You may have to change the batteries every year or so but to be honest sometimes batteries can last for years
- Try to look after your Garden Light and treat them well and they will last for years
Solar Post Lights PowerBee ® Saturn
Our Price: £14.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £12.99
Solar Bollard Lights with PIR
Our Price: £19.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £17.99
Solar Fairy Lights 100 White LED PowerBee Endurance ®
Our Price: £19.99 Free UK Delivery
Ray ® Solar Shed Light 48 Superbright LED's for your Shed
Our Price: £34.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £33.49