- Unpack all components carefully.
- Simply push the spike into soft ground to place in position
- Minimum operating time of 6 hours when fully charged
- Automatically turns on at night
- Charges in direct sunlight
*Before attempting to push the spike into the ground, please check that the
ground is not too hard. If the ground is too hard, pour water on the desired area to
soften the ground and make a hole using a strong metal object before driving your spike into the hole
During the day the sun charge the rechargeable battery inside the solar panel (like a bee stores energy in honey for use later! :)) that's why we called ourselves PowerBee .
When dusk falls the charge stored in the batteries power the lights automatically.
In the morning the lights turn off automatically and charge up again ready for the night ahead.
The Lights are fully automatic so you don't need to turn it on and off each night.
You may have to change the batteries after a year or so but to be honest sometimes batteries can last for years