Perfect Pond ® Solar Oxygenator with Battery Backup Buy Direct and Save
Perfect Pond ® Solar Oxygenator Air Pump with Battery Backup, Oxygenates Pond Water for Longer, Brushless Air Pump for Medium Ponds, Fantastic for Fish
Our New Air Pump with Battery Backup is designed for Pond owners who have Fish or Larger Ponds and need more Oxygen Output for Longer
Pump Oxygen for Longer with a Battery Backup
A larger Solar Panel combined with a battery backup, ensures that Oxygen is Pumped for Longer, even during light cloud cover, and on sunny days after sun down.
The Rechargeable Battery Backup is charged Via the Solar Panel but can also be charged via mains during winter if needed.
For large pond sizes, more units can be purchased.
We have kept the design as simple as possible which ensures that our solar air pump is a very reliable, but an amazingly powerful little unit
Every bit as good as our best selling single stone solar oxygenator but double the power, this oxygenates large ponds, or ponds that have quite a large number of fish.
This summer take it easy and stop worrying about your fish and plants, this solid little pond oxygenator literally breathes life in to your pond and keeps it healthy
Over the years we have sold many different designs of solar pond oxygenators, many we found these to be unreliable, our theory was, if we keep the design as simple as possible, then when customers have larger ponds, they simply buy more units, rather than over complicating the design.
This has worked wonders for the perfect pond Oxygenator, the design is literally as simple as we can make it, but the components are really high quality, so there are far fewer parts that can fail, that's how we have been able to keep the cost down and sell a super powerful reliable solar oxygenator.
Rate this product
Please rate this product, describe its advantages and disadvantages, please share your impression about its use
- Roll out the air hose as well as the connection cable on the oxygenator.
- Fit the hose to the connector of the spring stone.
- Connect the other end of the hose to the air outlet of the oxygenator.
- Place the oxygenator on a dry and safe place near the pond. The place to hold the oxygenator should be higher than the water level to prevent the water from flowing back into the oxygenator through the hose when it is not in operation.
- Put the two pieces of the ground spike together and mount it on the back of the solar module with the gland nut.
- Mount the solar module in a sunny place, adjust the angle let the solar module facing SOUTH toward mid day sun.
- Insert the plug of the oxygenator to the socket of the Battery Backup and screw the cap tightly.
- Connect the Battery Backup to the Solar Panel
- Switch the Solar Ait pump ON from the Battery Box
Don't dip the oxygenator in water, it is not waterproof.
The oxygenator sucks in the air from the four rectangle orifices on the bottom . Please make sure the air passage is not blocked.
Bought this single Solar Oxygenator Air Pump with Battery Backup about 1 month ago for my medium size pond and it's far exceeded my expectations, on a mixed sunny/cloudy day the sun had gone at 4pm and this was still going when I checked at 8:30pm, I think it needs full sun to charge up initially but it's an excellent addition to my pond.
Only recently bought but is running very well in small fish pond.
Powerful and creates a great whirlpool for the fish even when no sunshine. At 7am , cloudy and it was going like the clappers.
Solar Oxygenator Air Pump with Battery Backup
for the price this bit of kit is brilliant, it is more consistent than any other air pump we have had basically the battery backup smooths out the cloud cover and lets it run for longer we needed this as we have 20 Shubunkin which are well pleased with the results :)