Buy a Solar Water Pump, Sunspray 1000 Powerful, Reliable Water Pump with Battery Backup, Large Spray height, Best Prices, Great Reviews, Free UK Delivery
The Sunspray 1000 powerful, reliable, solar fountain with battery backup the SE 1000 gives a spray height of 7 feet (jet fountain head) and has a huge battery backup providing 5 hours (full charge) of use at night or during cloudy conditions
This unit is designed for customers with medium to large ponds who need a reliable fountain with constant flow. The pump comes with a variable flow which allows you to size the spray to your pond
High quality 10 watt polycrystaline solar panel. The pump comes with dry run protection, and the fountain also comes with a built in timer which allows the pump to turn itself on for interval of 10 minutes in every hour
Use as a Solar Water Feature
The SE 1000 is really powerful, this pump can easily be used for a wide range of different water features including a solar water cascade, its really simple, just place the pump in the water, connect tubing, and it will pump water up!
Use as a Pot Bubbler
Many customers have also told us they work really well as a pot bubbler, choose an ornamental pot which is water tight, place the pump in the bottom, attach tubing, and just leave the tubing an inch short of the surface of the water, we would recommend maximum pot height of 1 metre
ISO Certified, CE and Rohs Complaint
Our manufacturer is ISO certified that's because we really care about what we do! All of our solar fountains are CE and Rohs compliant, it is well worth buying a good quality solar fountain, that is designed for the UK, that is built to last more than one season!
During winter it is important not to let your battery go flat when storing the fountain
Rate this product
Please rate this product, describe its advantages and disadvantages, please share your impression about its use
- Connect the "INPUT" cable of the battery back-up to the solar module, and tighten the screw for protection.
- Unfold the solar panel and fasten it with the panel fixture.
- Install the solar module at a sunny place, adjust the angle let the solar module facing SOUTH toward mid day sun.
- Insert the pump plug to the OUTPUT socket of the battery back-up, and also tighten the screw.
- For the usage of producing waterfall feature in small garden water decorations, fit the pump outlet to the water inlet of the decoration.
- For the usage of creating a small spraying up fountain, just fix the pump at the base of a basin or small shallow pond etc.
- Connect the nozzles with the pump tube; the nozzles can produce 2 different jet shapes.
- To produce excellent fountain effect, please leave the fountain head above the water surface using the extension tubes. If these 4pcs of extension tubes are all used and the pump head is still immerged in the water, please uplift the pump body.
- Make sure to place the pump fully underwater when the pump operates.
- Turn the switch to the position "ON". The green LED illuminates. The solar pump is starting to operate. The LED may illuminate RED while it operates at first time, because the battery will lose energy slowly in stock. It just needs to be charged for 2 to 3 hours in the sunlight, then it will change to GREEN and the pump starts to work.
- The pump will automatically stop running while the battery is discharged to its lower limit voltage, and the red LED illuminates at the meantime.
- When the battery is recharged to its starting voltage, the LED will flash RED-GREEN twice every 10 seconds, and it will last 30 minutes. Then the pump will automatically operate and the LED illuminates GREEN again.
- Adjust the regulator switch to get different pump performance. The pump can operate at the voltage range of 12V-24V.
- Turn the timer switch to the position "ON", the pump works 15 minutes every hour. It can save the battery energy in this operating mode, especially for winter or cloudy day use.
If you want to have long operating time in the evening, then turn the switch to "OFF" position during the day and turn it "ON" whenever you need.
I wasn't sure whether I'd be able to find a non-mains pump which could pump water along a 2 metre tube to a height of 40cm but this pump does the job perfectly and at a decent rate. Makes a lovely focal point, sound and really helps to oxygenate the water. Big thanks to Nathan for his great advice and expertise.
As many other reviewers seem to have done, we purchased this pump after an email enquiry that was helpfully answered by Nath.
It arrived promptly, we set it up today and it is working perfectly, and is powerful enough to replace the broken electric pump, used for a stone water feature with a bubble effect.
Our only issue with the installation was not realising that we needed to open up the battery and connect the wires before it would work. Nothing about this in the instructions, but luckily the PowerBee website came to our rescue! It might be a good idea to include a note with the pump, as it would have saved time and head scratching!
Thank you. We will recommend you.
Good service, great equipment
After initial advice from Nathan I purchased the SE 1000 to power my garden's water feature. Easy to set up, the panel has so far provided me with six hours of continuous power in a single session under very sunny conditions. Very satisfied with service and equipment.
I was going to purchase an electric pump but having no outside socket running lead across garden wasn’t an option so I bought this having read the reviews. I am so pleased that I did. I have made a water feature using a pot on the edge of my pond so the tube connected to the pump comes out of pond fills the pot and the water then falls into pond. This pump works brilliantly, the spec says 5 hours running time when fully charged this has just run for 9 hours today before I turned it off excellent product
Powerful Solar Water Pump
very pleased overall with the 1000, produces a pretty good flow rate for a solar unit considering and works well, we are pumping through some tubing and made a cascade over a few yorkstone rocks we had in the yard, and it is effective as a pump, we reduced the diameter of the tubing with one of those plastic widgets so are actually pumping through 8mm rather than 12 mm as we needed to raise the head up to 1 meter height and it trickles away nicely, now getting ready to pack the unit away but thought I would recommend this product as we are very pleased with it, it is a good quality bit of kit for sure
Great bit of kit
using this more of a pump than a fountain, as I had green water so hoped to help the situation, it has worked wonders, pumping the water from the bottom of the pond to the top in a pool about 6 inches deep breaking the meniscus of the water this helps expose the water to the suns rays and it also pumps the bacteria from the bottom to the top, I also added an oxygenator and after 2 months my water is now clear :)
A fantastic Solar Power Fountain
First of all let me tell you I was a little dubious as to whether a solar fountain would actually work... I was wrong! these are very good fountains, my gardener installed it and it worked pretty much all summer, a good spray height and consistent operation, I am truly converted to solar power now.. and thank you Nath your dulsid tones are wonderful x