Sunspray SE 1000 Solar Water Pump
Buy a Solar Water Pump, Sunspray 1000 Powerful, Reliable Water Pump with Battery Backup, Large Spray height, Best Prices, Great Reviews, Free UK Delivery
The Sunspray 1000 powerful, reliable, solar fountain with battery backup the SE 1000 gives a spray height of 7.5 feet (jet fountain head) and has a huge battery backup providing 5 hours (full charge) of use at night or during cloudy conditions
This unit is designed for customers with medium to large ponds who need a reliable fountain with constant flow. The pump comes with a variable flow which allows you to size the spray to your pond
High quality 10 watt polycrystaline solar panel. The pump comes with dry run protection, and the fountain also comes with a built in timer which allows the pump to turn itself on for interval of 10 minutes in every hour
Use as a Solar Water Feature
The SE 1000 is really powerful, this pump can easily be used for a wide range of different water features including a solar water cascade, its really simple, just place the pump in the water, connect tubing, and it will pump water up!
Use as a Pot Bubbler
Many customers have also told us they work really well as a pot bubbler, choose an ornamental pot which is water tight, place the pump in the bottom, attach tubing, and just leave the tubing an inch short of the surface of the water, we would recommend maximum pot height of 1 metre
ISO Certified, CE and Rohs Complaint
Our manufacturer is ISO certified thats because we really care about what we do! All of our solar fountains are CE and Rohs compliant, it is well worth buying a good quality solar fountain, that is designed for the UK, that is built to last more than one season!
During winter it is important not to let your battery go flat when storing the fountain
|Solar panel||10 W solar panel|
|Solar panel size||398 mm x 250 mm x 30 mm|
|Rechargeable battery backup||Yes : 12V, 4.5Ah|
|Pump dimensions:||Length : 10.5cm, Width : 7cm, Height : 5.5cm|
|Spray height||228 cm|
|Flow rate||760L/H (200.8GPH)|
|Usage time||5 hours when fully charged|
|Lead length||5 meters between battery and pump, and 1.4 meters between solar panel and battery|
|Total Weight:||5.5 Kg|
|Flow||Adjustable flow for accurate sizing|
Powerful Solar Water Pump(Posted on 29/10/2017)very pleased overall with the 1000, produces a pretty good flow rate for a solar unit considering and works well, we are pumping through some tubing and made a cascade over a few yorkstone rocks we had in the yard, and it is effective as a pump, we reduced the diameter of the tubing with one of those plastic widgets so are actually pumping through 8mm rather than 12 mm as we needed to raise the head up to 1 meter height and it trickles away nicely, now getting ready to pack the unit away but thought I would recommend this product as we are very pleased with it, it is a good quality bit of kit for sure
Great bit of kit(Posted on 26/09/2017)using this more of a pump than a fountain, as I had green water so hoped to help the situation, it has worked wonders, pumping the water from the bottom of the pond to the top in a pool about 6 inches deep breaking the meniscus of the water this helps expose the water to the suns rays and it also pumps the bacteria from the bottom to the top, I also added an oxygenator and after 2 months my water is now clear :)
A fantastic Solar Power Fountain(Posted on 15/03/2016)First of all let me tell you I was a little dubious as to whether a solar fountain would actually work... I was wrong! these are very good fountains, my gardener installed it and it worked pretty much all summer, a good spray height and consistent operation, I am truly converted to solar power now.. and thank you Nath your dulsid tones are wonderful x
- Unpack all components carefully. Connect the "INPUT" cable of the battery back-up to the solar module, and tighten the screw for protection. Unfold the solar panel and fasten it with the panel fixture. Install the solar module at a sunny place, adjust the angle let the solar module facing SOUTH toward mid day sun.
- Insert the pump plug to the OUTPUT socket of the battery back-up, and also tighten the screw.
- For the usage of producing waterfall feature in small garden water decorations, fit the pump outlet to the water inlet of the decoration.
- For the usage of creating a small spraying up fountain, just fix the pump at the base of a basin or small shallow pond etc.
- Connect the nozzles with the pump tube; the nozzles can produce 2 different jet shapes.
- To produce excellent fountain effect, please leave the fountain head above the water surface using the extension tubes. If these 4pcs of extension tubes are all used and the pump head is still immerged in the water, please uplift the pump body.
- Make sure to place the pump fully underwater when the pump operates.
- Turn the switch to the position "ON". The green LED illuminates. The solar pump is starting to operate. The LED may illuminate RED while it operates at first time, because the battery will lose energy slowly Estimated Delivery : 16/05/2018. It just needs to be charged for 2 to 3 hours in the sunlight, then it will change to GREEN and the pump starts to work.
- The pump will automatically stop running while the battery is discharged to its lower limit voltage, and the red LED illuminates at the meantime.
- When the battery is recharged to its starting voltage, the LED will flash RED-GREEN twice every 10 seconds, and it will last 30 minutes. Then the pump will automatically operate and the LED illuminates GREEN again.
- Adjust the regulator switch to get different pump performance. The pump can operate at the voltage range of 12V-24V.
- Turn the timer switch to the position "ON", the pump works 15 minutes every hour. It can save the battery energy in this operating mode, especially for winter or cloudy day use.
If you want to have long operating time in the evening, then turn the switch to "OFF" position during the day and turn it "ON" whenever you need.
Its a very simple Solar Water Pump :
The panel needs to be facing south
plug the panel in to the battery
connect the battery to the pump
turn the battery on
Sit back and enjoy your new family member !
Product Support Questions : Solar Water Pump Sunspray SE 1000 Battery Backup
Pump does not operate even though the solar panel is in full sunlight.
1) The timer switch is at “ON” position.
2) In cloudy or rainy days, the battery cannot get sufficient power supply during the daytime. The LED indicating light will turn to red from green that shows the battery is in low voltage condition, it needs to be charged.
3) No connection—check the connections of the solar module and the battery station.
4) Impeller is blocked — to clean the pump, remove the front plate and the impeller, and use a small brush or water to remove any debris.
5) The battery back-up has built-in output short circuit protection, when the bicolor LED flashes constantly, please check whether the pump or the LED fountain lights have a short circuit.
6) The storage battery inside the box will begin to lose efficiency after a year and a half and therefore may need to be changed, please contact PowerBee for replacement parts.
Sunspray SE 450 ® Solar Fountain with battery backup
Our Price: £34.99 Free UK Delivery
Solar Air Pump | SolarAir 100
Our Price: £14.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £12.99
Solar Pond Pump with battery backup Sunspray SE 500 ®
Our Price: £49.99 Free UK Delivery
Solar Water Fountain with Battery Backup Sunspray SE 2000Pre-Order
Our Price: £169.99 Free UK Delivery