Solar Spot Lights Ultra (pack of 2 ) At an Unbeatable Price
Buy Solar Spot Lights Ultra - 2 Pack Aluminium Solar Powered Spotlight to Highlight Your Garden Features, Best Prices, Great Reviews Free UK Delivery
The Ultra is a very economical yet very well made little light, Ideal for highlighting garden features or driveways, the Solar Panel can be rotated to optimise the light source.
It is made from aluminium and is a directional light, very easy to adjust with up to 6 hours running time.
Accent Your Favorite Garden Feature
This great little super bright Solar Powered SpotLight generates a very economical 30 lumens, just enough to accent your favourite feature or pathway, whilst ensuring decent running times.
The Ultra is made from Glass / Stainless steel & Aluminium to ensure years of life with a quality finish. Theywill last years to come. Please do not mistake this product for a cheap plastic light.
The Intergrated solar panel is completely water sealed and covered by warranty. They are the most advanced small Spotlights available today with integrated battery storage you will never look out into a "dark" garden again.
|LED No||Super Bright|
|Switch||Automatically switch on and off at dusk/dawn|
|Lighting time||6 hours illumination when fully charged|
|Body||Aluminium Alloy Construction|
|Additional Info||Directional head for accurate light placement|
Ultra Good !(Posted on 05/10/2017)all in all for the price and the fact you get 2 in a pack the ultra solar powered spotlight is ultra good! :) its not the brightest of lights but they do give out a very decent amount we are using it to highlight a little statue we have on a patio from both sides and they really do work its nice to look out at her in the night, I do think that it is very handy that you can adjust the panels as we found that in winter we changed these as the sun dropped below our neighbours fence so we were able to angle the little panel to get more light which helped us a great deal and made the lights last a lot longer
So easy to install :
- Unpack all components carefully.
- Use the spike and place it into the the ground first on its own, then add the solar panel to this , adjust the angle let the solar module facing SOUTH toward mid day sun.
- The light heads can be spiked into the ground .Before attempting to push the spike into the ground, please check that the ground is not too hard
- Switch the unit ON . The light will automatically be operational when the panel detects that it's dark enough
- During the day the sun charge the rechargeable batteries inside the solar panel (like a bee ) that's why we called ourselves PowerBee .
- When dusk falls the charge stored in the batteries power the lights.
- In the morning the lights turn off automatically and charge up again ready for the night ahead.
- The solar spotlight is fully automatic so you don't need to turn it on and off each night, but you can operate them manually if you like.
- You may have to change the batteries every year or so but to be honest sometimes batteries can last for years
- Try to look after your Ultra Solar Garden Spot Lights and they will last for years
Solar Water Pump Sunspray SE 1000 Battery Backup
Our Price: £149.99 Free UK Delivery
Extension Cable - 3 Meters
Our Price: £9.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £9.50
Solar Fairy Lights 100 White LED PowerBee Endurance ®Pre-Order
Our Price: £24.99 Free UK Delivery
Li-ion battery, 3.7V, 2000mAh | ICR18650
Our Price: £12.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £10.99