- Roll out the air hose as well as the connection cable on the oxygenator.
- Fit the hose to the connector of the spring stone.
- Connect the other end of the hose to the air outlet of the oxygenator.
- Place the oxygenator on a dry and safe place near the pond. The place to hold the oxygenator should be higher than the water level to prevent the water from flowing back into the oxygenator through the hose when it is not in operation.
- Put the two pieces of the ground spike together and mount it on the back of the solar module with the gland nut.
- Mount the solar module in a sunny place, adjust the angle let the solar module facing SOUTH toward mid day sun.
- Insert the plug of the oxygenator to the socket of the solar module and screw the cap tightly.
Don’t dip the oxygenator in water, it is not waterproof.
The oxygenator sucks in the air from the four rectangle orifices on the bottom . Please make sure the air passage is not blocked.
1) The system is designed for oxygenating the water to create a healthy environment in any outdoor water body that keeps fish, such as outdoor aquarium, garden pond and garden water feature.
2) The oxygenator is powered by a solar panel. In order to make it work by solar energy, the solar panel needs to be placed in the sunlight with its solar cells facing the sun as much as possible.
3) The performance of the oxygenator depends on the sunlight intensity and the incident angle at which sunlight strikes the panel surface.
4) There is no On/Off switch available to start and stop the oxygenator. Whenever the oxygenator and the solar module are connected to each other, the oxygenator operates provided there is enough sunshine.
I brought this oxygenator as a replacement for another brand solar and battery one I had previously brought and was having lots of trouble with. I was looking for something which could affectively look after itself and thats exactly what this does. I have the pump part in a weather proof box to keep it safe and the tubes are very long so can easily spread them out to spread the oxygen. They are lovely and powerful and producing plenty of oxygen for my fish. It even works a little bit when the sun isn't as bright in the evenings and early morning. I haven't used during the winter yet so will be interesting to see how much power I get on duller days but during the summer I think this is perfect and don't have to worry about a battery to look after. I have my other pump still set up as a battery backup but i don't currently feel like I'm going to need to use it.
Would definitely recommend if you are looking for something powerful but low maintenance.
Dual air pump
Very happy with this purchase works very well in my barrel pond. Delivery was swift and was easy for me to set up
Love it. Easy to assemble. Works brilliantly. I am hoping it will keep blanket weed at bay.
Just bought these went for the dual stone set up . Lots of bubbles fish now how their own Jacuzzi .
Dual Air pump
Bought 8 weeks ago along with a Powerbee and SO impressed with both. The stones on this dual one are 4 foot down and make two good dinner plate sized bubble areas on top. Even work when sun not fully out. Also when I rang for advice the young man could not have been more helpful.
Solar Air Pump : good
These are a new design from the last ones we got, they have improved, the pump is heavier, work the same but I think will last a good while - recommended