Smart Solar 2 Stone Oxygenator - Help your pond thrive with this Oxygenator
The Smart Solar Solar Oxygenator is an ingenious air pump suitable for small to medium ponds. Working via solar power these air pumps oxygenate pond water when oxygen levels are depleted. The 2 stone pump oxygenates when the sun is shining and works on ponds up to 5000 litres.
During hot weather the water temperature rises and its ability to dissolve oxygen reduces. In theory this will be at its worst during the day when the sun is beating down on your pond but there are other mitigating factors.
This Air Pump has been cleverly designed to operate automatically whenever the sun is hitting the solar panel.
|Solar panel||2 W , 6 V|
|Safety class:||IP 44|
|Air flow rate:||180 l/h|
|Cable length:||3 m|
|Hose length:||2 x 2 m|
- Roll out the air hose as well as the connection cable on the oxygenator.
- Fit the hose to the connectors of the spring stones.
- Connect the other end of the hose to the air outlet of the oxygenator.
- Place the oxygenator on a dry and safe place near the pond. The place to hold the oxygenator should be higher than the water level to prevent the water from flowing back into the oxygenator through the hose when it is not in operation.
- Put the ground spike on the back of the solar module
- Mount the solar module in a sunny place, adjust the angle let the solar module facing <b>SOUTH</b> toward mid day sun.
- The system is designed for oxygenating the water to create a healthy environment in any outdoor water body that keeps fish, such as outdoor aquarium, garden pond and garden water feature.
- The oxygenator is powered by a solar panel. In order to make it work by solar energy, the solar panel needs to be placed in the sunlight with its solar cells facing the sun as much as possible.
- The performance of the oxygenator depends on the sunlight intensity and the incident angle at which sunlight strikes the panel surface.
- There is no On/Off switch available to start and stop the oxygenator. Whenever the oxygenator and the solar module are connected to each other, the oxygenator operates provided there is enough sunshine.
Solar Oxygenator | Solar Air Pump | PowerBee
Our Price: £22.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £21.49
Solar Oxygenator | Solar Air Pump | SolarAir 200
Our Price: £29.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £27.49
Solar Pond Oxygenator Dual Stone | DualAir ®
Our Price: £29.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £27.99
Solar Air Pump | SolarAir 100
Our Price: £24.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £22.99