Cockerel Solar Silhouette Light with Free UK Delivery
Buy Cockerel Solar Silhouette Light Add Farmyard Fun to Your Garden with Cockerel Light Powered by Solar, Best Prices, Great Reviews, Free UK Delivery
Smart Garden Metal Scroll Cockerel Solar Light, this Weather-Resistant Iron Filigree Designed Design has a fitted solar panel, and casts a gorgeous Light at night time
This Stylish little garden light adds a touch of class to any garden & has a Beautiful hand painted Finish it also makes a lovely day time Garden Decoration
Grace Any Garden with the Cockerel Silhouette Light
This Proud happy Cockerel will grace any garden, is energy-efficient and wire-free and is built to last, the Solar Powered Cockerel Charges through the day & will turn itself on automatically at dusk and will continue for as long as there is charge, the light does need direct sunlight to work well, so an un-shaded area is best
|Solar panel||Integrated Amorphous|
|Rechargable battery||1 pcAA NiMh 1.2V 500 mAh rechargeable batteries (included)|
|Led Function||Switch to choose white or colour-changing LEDs|
|LED colour||White / colour changing|
|Material||Weather-resistant iron with hand painted Finish|
|Other||Removable Spike Included for fixing Cockerel to soft ground|
|Dimensions||Height 49 cm x Width 13 cm x Depth 49 cm|
|Lighting time||Summer 6+ hrs|
|ON/OFF||Automatically switch on and off at dusk/dawn|
So easy to install :
- Unpack all components carefully.
- Simply fit the Peacock together with the guiding rods
- Minimum operating time of 6 hours when fully charged
- Automatically turns on at night
- Charges in direct sunlight
- 2 Lumens
- During the day the sun charge the rechargeable AA battery
- When dusk falls the charge stored in the batteries power the lights.
- In the morning the lights turn off automatically and charge up again ready for the night ahead.
- Our garden lights are fully automatic so you don't need to turn them on and off each night.
- You may have to change the batteries every year or so but to be honest sometimes batteries can last for years
- Try to look after your Solar Garden Light and treat them well and they will last for years