The Practical Simple Suprima Solar Spotlight
Buy Suprima Solar Spotlight, Simple Practical Ideal for Garden Features, 30 Lumens Spot Light Powered by Solar, Best Prices, Great Reviews, Free UK Delivery
Install Practical SpotLights in Seconds
A Directional Aluminium Head with the Solar Panel attached allows you to install the Suprima in seconds, literally just stake it in your Garden Ideal for illuminating pathways, shrubs & flowerbeds..
Easy to adjust, with up to 6 hours running time when fully charged, the Suprima offers a good bright beam of light 30 x brighter than standard solar lights (30 lumens), so gives a good highlight for small to medium sized shrubs.
The Suprima Spot light will last years to come
These products are made from Aluminium / Stainless Steel / ABS plastic to ensure years of life with a quality finish. The Integrated solar panel is completely water sealed and covered by warranty.
|LED No||1 x White LED|
|Switch||Automatically switch on and off at dusk/dawn|
|Lighting time||6 hours illumination when fully charged|
|Body||Plastic lens / die cast aluminium / Stainless Steel pole|
|Additional Info||Directional head for accurate light placement|
|Illumination time||6 Hours when Fully Charged|
|Battery||3.75 Rehargeable Battery (Included)|
|Brand||Smart Garden products|
|Dimensions||H51 x W7 x D7 cm|
So easy to install :
- Unpack all components carefully.
- Use the spike and place it into the the ground , adjust the angle let the solar module facing SOUTH toward mid day sun.
- Before attempting to push the spike into the ground, please check that the ground is not too hard
- Switch the unit ON . The light will automatically be operational when the panel detects that it's dark enough
- During the day the sun charges the rechargeable batteries inside the solar panel (like a bee ) that's why we called ourselves PowerBee .
- When dusk falls the charge stored in the batteries power the lights.
- In the morning the lights turn off automatically and charge up again ready for the night ahead.
- This solar powered spotlight is fully automatic so you don't need to turn it on and off each night, but you can operate them manually if you like.
- You may have to change the batteries every year or so but to be honest sometimes batteries can last for years
- Try to look after your Ultima Solar Garden Spot Lights and they will last for years