Great Value Stella Solar Powered Stake Lights for the UK
Buy Stella Solar Powered Stake Lights Brushed Stainless Steel Garden Post Lights Powered by Solar, Best Prices, Top Reviews, Free UK delivery
Fit a Small Post Light in Seconds!!
The Stella Stake Light is a Superbly made super bright solar garden light, made from an attractive brushed stainless steel construction, & heavy duty large glass bollard lens that optimises light dispersal, the Stella is very neatly sized light at 38.5cm, almost between a garden and post light.
Simply select a good bright location & push the spike in to soft ground to place in position, the Stella charges in direct sunlight, has 3 white LEDs per head generating a generous 3 Lumens of Light, Minimum operating time of 6+ hours when fully charged
Utilises solar power - These super bright stake lights harness energy from the sun making them both environmentally friendly and free to run. Simply place in your garden and begin charging as soon as the panels have daylight falling on them.
Built in light sensor - Our Stella lights automatically illuminate at dusk, meaning no manual switching is needed, they simply run off the stored solar power that is saved inside their battery, & they automatically turn off during the day to begin charging once more.
Utilise the Power of Super Bright LED's
The super bright LEDs in the Stella stake lights have a 3 lumens output, sufficient to light your way at night when walking around your garden. They also add an element of security to your garden, ensuring that potential trip hazards are lit up.
Install Great Quality Stake Lighting in Your Garden
These lights are a high-quality stainless steel & glass construction, they are non-corrosive & rustproof, keeping them in great condition for longer. The heavy duty glass will withstand all weather conditions and optimises light dispersal, benefiting you both practically and aesthetically.
|Solar panel||Polycrystalline 200 mA !|
|Rechargable battery||Replaceable rechargeable batteries 1 pc 600mAh (included)|
|Material||Stainless steel and Glass|
|Lighting time||Summer 6 hrs / winter 1- 2 hours|
|ON/OFF||Automatically switch on and off at dusk/dawn|
So easy to install :
- Unpack all components carefully.
- Pull the plastic tab from the battery
- Use the spike and place this in the ground first on its own, then add the unit to this.
*Before attempting to push the spike into the ground, please check that the ground is not too hard. If the ground is too hard, pour water on the desired area to soften the ground and make a hole using a strong metal object before driving your spike into the hole
- During the day the sun charge the rechargeable AA battery inside the solar panel (like a bee) that's why we called ourselves PowerBee.
- When dusk falls the charge stored in the batteries power the lights.
- In the morning the lights turn off automatically and charge up again ready for the night ahead.
- Our garden lights are fully automatic so you don't need to turn them on and off each night.
- You may have to change the batteries every year or so but to be honest sometimes batteries can last for years
- Try to look after your Saturn Bollard Light and treat them well and they will last for years
Solar Garden Lights PowerBee ® Saturn
Our Price: £11.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £9.99
Black Solar Lamp Post 2.1 m
Our Price: £44.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £43.49
Solar Post Lights PowerBee ® Saturn
Our Price: £14.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £12.99
Solar Wall Light PowerBee ® Saturn
Our Price: £16.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £15.99