Sunspray SE 450-L Solar Water Fountain with Night Time Light
The Sunspray SE 450-L is a very high quality solar water fountain with battery backup and additional night time light unit for small to medium ponds, the SE 450-L gives a max spray height of approx 1.5 feet (18 inches) (jet fountain head) and has a battery backup which ensures constant flow even during light cloud conditions
The SE 450-L is renowned for its consistent operation and will operate consistently even in relatively cloudy conditions in summer, the variable flow pump is an added bonus and allows you size the fountain head to the exact size you require, giving you total control over your water feature
The battery backup also gives you the option of turning the power down or off and capturing that energy, then using it specifically when you need it, for example if you wanted the fountain to run during a party in the evening, then you can turn it off save the power and turn it on at night,
and amaze all your friends with an incredible focal point in the evening, this is the way that the light unit is designed to operate
This unit is designed for people with small/medium ponds who need a reliable fountain with constant flow
For customers who want to use the SE 450-L with an existing water feature, by connecting the pump to a tube please call 07786948899 to check the details of your existing feature
TIP : when running at night for parties or just for the effect please see the fairy lights as these products when placed together make a really amazing magical spot in the garden, in summer if you turn the pump power down so that the se 450 does not spray so high, then the additional energy is stored and used later when the sun goes down, this way you can run the SE 450 till 1 am in the morning on sunny days..
During winter it is important not to let your battery go flat when storing the fountain
Rate this product
Please rate this product, describe its advantages and disadvantages, please share your impression about its use
- Connect the "INPUT" cable of the battery back-up to the solar module, and tighten the screw for protection. Screw the ground spike tight at the back side of the solar module and insert the solar module at a sunny place, adjust the angle let the solar module facing SOUTH toward mid day sun.
- Insert the pump plug to the "OUTPUT" socket of the battery backer-up, and also tighten the screw.
- For a floating fountain (deep water), just assemble the nozzle and foam disk to the pump according to the right photo, the nozzles can produce 4 different jet shapes.
- Make sure to place the pump fully underwater when the pump operates.
- Turn the switch to the position "ON". The bi color LED illuminates GREEN. The solar pump is starting to operate. The LED may illuminate RED while it operates at first time, because the battery will lose energy slowly in stock. It just needs to be charged for 2 to 3 hours in the sunlight, then it will change to GREEN and the pump starts to work.
- The pump will automatically stop running while the battery is discharged to its lower limit voltage, and the LED illuminates RED in the meantime.
- When the battery is recharged to its starting voltage, the LED will flash RED-GREEN twice every 10 seconds, and it will last 30 minutes. Then the pump will automatically operate and the LED illuminates GREEN again.
If you want to have long operating time in the evening, then turn the switch to "OFF" position during the day and turn it "ON" whenever you need.