- Connect the "INPUT" cable of the battery back-up to the solar module, tighten the screw for protection.
- Screw the ground spike tight at the back side of the solar module, insert the solar module at a sunny place,
adjust the angle let the solar module facing SOUTH toward mid day sun.
- Insert the pump plug to the "OUTPUT" socket of the battery backer-up, also tighten the screw.
- Make sure to place the pump fully underwater when the pump operates.
- Turn the switch to the position "ON".
If you want to have long operating time in the evening, then turn the switch to "OFF" position during the day then turn it "ON" whenever you need.
This is perfect for our small pond: easy to assemble, strong fountain height, tidy solar panel -works brilliantly with the sun. Now named the SolarShower 300.
Great prompt service with free postage from Power Bee. Very very pleased !
Solar Shower 250 A powerful little solar pump
Very surprised that such a small pump produces 250 litres per hour the Solar Shower 250 is an excellent water fountain, it has a generous solar panel and is very powerful for its size.