A Powerful Solar Shed Light | solar utility light with a remote control, ideal for stables / garages / outbuildings
The PowerBee ® Solar shed light is designed for sheds and outbuildings where complete control is needed over the light to ensure there is no wastage at night, it is powerful, has a large battery capacity, is very bright, has a powerful panel, lasts for a long time, is easily fitted and nothing else is required!
The Stable Light is very powerful and boasts 54 Superbright LED's generating 324 Lumens (equivalent to approximately 50 watts of normal lighting), the super powerful panel if positioned facing south will generate enough power so that the light works throughout the whole winter time if used with moderation
The 3 * 2000 mAh Li-ion replaceable rechargeable batteries are powerful enough to maintain the light on for 9 HOURS!, this ensures that you will never run out of power even if you have an extended number of jobs to do, primarily the light is designed for an absolute minimum of 1 hour per night every night in winter in the UK so to ensure stables can be cleaned and horses groomed, but the light has a multitude of other applications including garages workshops and outbuildings
The unit is also weatherproof to IP44 rating so can also be used outside for riding schools or other applications where a PIR sensor would not be suited or required, additionally multiple units will operate off one single remote control automatically without configuration
|Solar panel||Powerful 4.5V,4W|
|LED No||super bright & long lasting 54 SMD|
|Output Lumens||324 lumens|
|Cable||3 meters with waterproof DC plug|
|Switch||Manual ON/OFF (Additional to Remote)|
|Operation Mode||Wireless remote control operates light's ON/OFF|
|Operation Mode||The light works only when both power switch is ON and remote control swicth ON.|
|Lighting Time||9 hours based on full battery charge|
|Kit||Everything you need included|
Fantastic well made product(Posted on 21/06/2015)Chunky solid locking ring and fixing bracket, no cheap plastic here. Weather sealing top marks and light brightness is very good indeed. I use it above my garage to provide a light when parking. Summer winter it works the same. Highly recommended.
PowerBee ® Solar Remote Controlled Shed Light : A life saver(Posted on 08/02/2015)We recently re-located our horses to somewhere with no electricity supply!
I ordered one of these to try.. thinking that they would not be as good as described...
How wrong was I? Very..
These lights are so good and bright I now have five of them dotted in and around the stable block, alley way and feed room. I also have another one which comes on at dusk and automatically goes off at dawn along a dark pathway!
I just love this product..
A very good find and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a solar solution.
PowerBee ® Solar Remote Controlled Shed Light : must have(Posted on 07/01/2015)An absolute essential for any shed and is so bright it hurts your eyes. amazing. Its a shame it has increased in price.
PowerBee ® Solar Remote Controlled Shed Light : Best solar light EVER buy!!!!!!(Posted on 04/08/2014)So cheap and easy to set up.
Great shed light.
PowerBee ® Solar Remote Controlled Shed Light : V Good(Posted on 23/07/2014)Really easy to install, nice and bright!
PowerBee ® Solar Remote Controlled Shed Light : V Good(Posted on 23/07/2014)Really good product easy to install, nice and bright
So easy to install :
- Unpack all components carefully.
- Choose a place to situate the solar panel unit where there is abundant sunshine during the day ,south facing and out of shade. (do not install the light in a north facing aspect)
- Fix the wall mounting unit to an appropriate surface by using provided screws and wall plugs.
- Put the solar panel onto the wall mount unit. Make sure that the solar panel is directed towards the sun for maximum charging.
- Choose a place where illumination needed at night.
- Fix the flood light by using provided screws.
- Loosen the wire and connect the wire between solar panel and flood light.
- Turn ON the switch positioned at the side of solar panel box. Then the light installation is finished .
- During the day the sun charge the rechargeable batteries inside the solar panel (like a bee ) that's why we called ourselves PowerBee .
- The unit has a power switch (at the back of the panel) and remote control unit (LOCK sign for OFF and UNLOCK sign for ON)
- The unit doesn't have day/night sensor , The lamp works at any time if the power switch on the remote control is turned ON
- The solar panel charges the batteries in daytime only when power switch ON
- Try to look after your Solar Remote Controlled Solar Utility / Alleyway Light and they will last for years
There are currently no questions for this product.
Ray ® Solar Shed Light 48 Superbright LED's for your Shed
Our Price: £34.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £33.49
Solar Shed Light | Detachable LED Light
Our Price: £29.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £28.49
Solar Shed Light with Remote Control | The Ray ®
Our Price: £39.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £38.49
Solar Powered Shed Light with Pull Cord and Remote Control
Our Price: £25.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £23.49