Simple Smart Solar Rope Lights 100 Led Warm White
Buy Solar Rope Lights, 100 Led Warm White, Weatherproof Outdoor Smart Rope String Lights Powered by Solar, Best Prices, Great Reviews, FREE UK Delivery
Need Weatherproof Cost Effective String Lights
Our 100 Warm White led Solar Powered Rope Lights are amazing value for money, they automatically illuminate at dusk & continue to shine nearly all night every night through out the summer
Ideal for bringing neat sparkle to any garden, Ideal for Hand rails, Facia's, fences, & pergolas, just place the solar panel in a sunny location out of shade.
Warm White Brings a real warmth to Your Garden
We often get asked what is the difference between white & warm white, white is a bright sparkly colour and warm white is almost an amber, the warm white really does introduce a loving warm colour in to Your garden.
What are Rope Lights?
Rope lights refer to the sheath of the string and the led's - with Solar Powered Rope Lights the Leds are housed in a protective sheath making the lights look neater & also giving them additional protection from weather & wind.
|Solar panel||2V, 150mA|
|Battery||500 mAh Ni-Mh rechargeable AA batteries (included)|
|LED Colour||Warm White|
|Space of LED||7.5 - 8.5 cm|
|String||1 strand of 10.5 M string - 2 M to first light then 8.5 M|
|String Colour||Rope is Translucent leds are Warm White|
|Operation mode||flashing / static on|
|Lighting time||Summer 6 hrs from full charge / winter : minimal|
|ON/OFF||Automatically switch on and off at dusk/dawn|
|Brand||Smart Garden products|
So easy to install :
Spike Mounting :
Use the spike and place this is the ground first on its own, then add the unit to this.
Before attempting to push the spike into the ground, please check that the
ground is not too hard. If the ground is too hard, pour water on the desired area to
soften the ground and make a hole using a strong metal object before driving your spike into the hole.
The unit will charge whether it is on or off and will come on automatically at dusk
- During the day the sun charge the rechargeable AA battery inside the solar panel (like a bee :)) that's why we called ourselves PowerBee
- When dusk falls the charge stored in the batteries power the lights.
- In the morning the lights turn off automatically and charge up again ready for the night ahead.
- Our Solar Fairy Lights are fully automatic so you don't need to turn them on and off each night, but you can operate them manually if you like.
- You may have to change the batteries every year or so but to be honest sometimes batteries can last for years
- Try to look after your strings, never wind them too tightly and treat them well and they will last for years
*The unit will charge whether it is on or off and will come on automatically at dusk