Solar Powered Mira Pagoda Stake Light (5 Pack) Free UK Delivery
Buy Solar Powered Mira Pagoda Stake Light, Turn Your Garden On Today with Mira Stake Lights Powered by Solar, Best Prices, Great Reviews, Free UK Delivery
Simple Elegant and strong, the brushed stainless steel design and heavy duty glass head has a fitted solar panel, and will light up a small area, it is a sturdy looking solar garden light
This great garden light has designer faceted glass lenses that optimise light dispersal and with a 3 lumens output gives a good light to navigate by at night in your garden.
Brighten Up Any Garden with the Mira Pagoda Stake light
In Brushed Stainless Steel, the Mira Pagoda will brighten up any garden, this solar-powered stake light is energy-efficient and wire-free and is built to last, the Mira Pagoda will turn itself on automatically at dusk and will continue for as long as there is charge, the light does need direct sunlight to work well, so an un-shaded area is best
Mira Pagoda Stake light in Stainless Steel
In Stainless Steel the Mira Pagoda is built to last, its very simple elegant design has a classic feel, but at the same time its modern! Ideal for marking paths and driveways
|Solar panel||Integrated Amorphous|
|Rechargable battery||1 pcAA NiMh 1.2V 500 mAh rechargeable batteries (included)|
|Material||Stainless steel and glass|
|Function||Can be Switched On or Off|
|Lighting time||Summer 6+ hrs|
|ON/OFF||Automatically switch on and off at dusk/dawn|
So easy to install :
- Unpack all components carefully.
- Simply push the spike into soft ground to place in position
- Minimum operating time of 6 hours when fully charged
- Automatically turns on at night
- Charges in direct sunlight
- 3 Lumens
*Before attempting to push the spike into the ground, please check that the ground is not too hard. If the ground is too hard, pour water on the desired area to soften the ground and make a hole using a strong metal object before driving your spike into the hole
- During the day the sun charge the rechargeable AA battery
- When dusk falls the charge stored in the batteries power the lights.
- In the morning the lights turn off automatically and charge up again ready for the night ahead.
- Our garden lights are fully automatic so you don't need to turn them on and off each night.
- You may have to change the batteries every year or so but to be honest sometimes batteries can last for years
- Try to look after your Solar Garden Light and treat them well and they will last for years