Stunning Solar Post Lights with PIR designed for the UK
Buy Saturn Solar Post Lights with PIR, Stainless Steel Post Lights Powered by Solar, Motion Activated & Dim Mode, Top Prices, Great Reviews, Free UK delivery
The PowerBee ® Saturn post light with PIR has an Auto dusk sensor which turns the light on automatically at dusk, according to which setting you choose. In Winter when light is low then the PIR option is best so that you only use the light when it is needed, during Spring & summer the low level setting can be invoked so the light will remain on for very long periods.
Install Elegant PIR Post Lights
The Saturn solar post light comes with a high quality 80 mA polycrystaline solar cell, they are stainless steel very high quality construction, combined with an elegant design, and should bring real enjoyment in to your garden for years to come.
Enjoy PIR Post Lights all Year with our Efficient Electronics
The efficient electronic system, ensures that we save as much energy as possible, just one of the reasons why the Saturn Range outlasts all other solar lights in the UK in their price range, the PIR version does not have a tiltable lid like the other Saturn's as in winter you can opt for just the PIR mode, which is far more efficient.
|Solar panel||Polycrystalline 80 mA|
|Rechargable battery||Replaceable rechargeable batteries LiFePO4 battery 3.2V 600mAh (included)|
|LED No||1 (0.2 watt)|
|LED colour||Cool White:5500k-6000K|
|Material||Stainless steel and plastic|
|Lighting time||Summer 8-12 hrs / winter 3- 8 hours|
|Fitting||Spike for Soft Ground / Screw Holes in base for Hard|
|ON/OFF||Automatically switch on and off at dusk/dawn / PIR / DIM|
So easy to install :
- Unpack all components carefully.
- Pull the plastic tab from the battery
- Use the spike and place this in the ground first on its own, then add the unit to this.
*Before attempting to push the spike into the ground, please check that the ground is not too hard. If the ground is too hard, pour water on the desired area to soften the ground and make a hole using a strong metal object before driving your spike into the hole
- Ensure the Light is in Bright Location
- During the day the sun charges the rechargeable battery inside the solar panel (like a bee) that's why we called ourselves PowerBee .
- When dusk falls the charge stored in the batteries power the lights.
- In the morning the lights turn off automatically and charge up again ready for the night ahead.
- Our garden lights are fully automatic so you don't need to turn them on and off each night.
- You may have to change the batteries every year or so but to be honest sometimes batteries can last for years
- Try to look after your Saturn Bollard Light and treat them well and they will last for years
Solar Garden Lights PowerBee ® Saturn
Our Price: £11.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £9.99
Stella Solar Powered Stake Lights
Our Price: £8.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £6.99
Solar Post Lights PowerBee ® Saturn
Our Price: £14.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £12.99
Solar Wall Light PowerBee ® Saturn
Our Price: £16.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £15.99