Solar Pond Air Pump Dual Stone With Battery Backup for under £80!
Perfect Pond ® Dual Stone Solar Pond Air Pump with Battery Backup Oxygenates Water, its a new Brushless Solar Air Pump, making it very reliable, suitable for Small to Medium Ponds, Great for Fish and Wildlife
Every bit as good as our best selling single stone solar oxygenator but double the power, this oxygenates large ponds, or ponds that have a lot of fish.
The Large Battery Backup providing hours of use at night or during cloudy conditions when fully charged. The battery is rechargeable and replaceable.
If your Pond is larger than 6 feet or you have a few fish then this Solar Air Pump is Ideal, the two stones are separated so can be placed in different locations, optimising the spread of Oxygen through out your pond
Rate this product
Please rate this product, describe its advantages and disadvantages, please share your impression about its use
- Roll out the air hose as well as the connection cable on the oxygenator.
- Fit the hose to the connector of the spring stone.
- Connect the other end of the hose to the air outlet of the oxygenator.
- Place the oxygenator on a dry and safe place near the pond. The place to hold the oxygenator should be higher than the water level to prevent the water from flowing back into the oxygenator through the hose when it is not in operation.
- Put the two pieces of the ground spike together and mount it on the back of the solar module with the gland nut.
- Mount the solar module in a sunny place, adjust the angle let the solar module facing SOUTH toward mid day sun.
- Insert the plug of the oxygenator to the socket of the Battery Box and screw the cap tightly.
- Connect the Battery Box to the back of the Solar Panel and switch the unit on.
Don’t dip the oxygenator in water, it is not waterproof.
The oxygenator sucks in the air from the four rectangle orifices on the bottom . Please make sure the air passage is not blocked.
I've had it a month now. Despite the short, cloudy days here in the north of England it's been working every day. Output is good and it was a piece of cake to install. I'm a very happy customer!
Excellent solar air pump
I am going to be honest with you I don’t really know that much about fish we got a few small Koi, we have had them for around four years and we never bothered with anything about oxygen before we have a few plants in the pond and thought that was enough, an old school friend came to visit me who is an expert and told me that I needed to put some oxygen into my water otherwise I risk having something called Fishkill which sounds horrendous and terrible we can’t really afford mains because it costs an absolute fortune to install a plug down near the pond which is about 40 feet away so I opted for solar power, this kit looked very good and semi-professional it was certainly the best oxygenator we could find started working straightaway after we installed it pumping out oxygen into the pond we also added a few more oxygenating plants and the fish seem a lot happier, I do feel a lot happier alsi now I reckon I should do little bit more research about Koi As when they get bigger they obviously need more oxygen from the water and if the pond is not big enough the oxygen will deplete apparently so you almost have to add something to add the oxygen back in, everyone should know about this because it really worried me, But I am very happy with this solar powered air pump it’s a very good bit of kit very well-made and works well and I would recommend it