The PowerBee Elite ® solar phone charger is elegant, stylish and compact. It boasts a range of intelligent features to enable you to ensure your phone never runs out of power.
The powerful battery has enough power to charge the average mobile phone from flat to nearly full!
Supplied with a USB charging cable to charge via computer USB
Supplied with cable and multi adapter tips to fit just some of the following:
All Iphones / Ipods
Micro usb (many phones including Blackberry)
There is also a USB output port, so you can use any proprietry USB cable that you already have with your phone
12 months Manufacturers warranty as standard.
|Solar panel||Multi-crystaline 5V|
|Battery||Li-ion rechargeable battery 1500 mAh|
|Charging capacity||Charges the average mobile from flat to nearly full|
|Charging methods||PC USB port, Sunlight|
|Re-Charging time||USB approx 2-3 hours|
|Output||5V / 750mA|
|Standby Time||Over 4 months|
|Working Temperature||-10°c - 60°c|
|Product dimensions||100mm x 75mm x 14.5mm|
How to charge the solar charger:
Charging via PC:
When recharging by DC, the three LED indicators will flash one by one in order. Once it is fully recharged, the LED indicator will stop flashing and remain ON, It will cut off power for recharging automatically. The charging time depends on the output power of the adapter. If it is 1A, this unit will be full of power in 2.5 hours
Charging via sunlight:
Please the solar charger facing south angled at 45 degrees in direct sunlight. The LED light will glow RED when the Solar panel is absorbingsunlight.
The LED power indicator will turn on in order when recharged.
"Low" Light - 0% ~ 25% Charged
"Low & Medium" Light on - 25% ~ 50% Charged
"Low & Medium & High" Light on - 50% ~ 75% Charged
"Low & Medium & High & Full" Light on - 75% ~ 100% ChargedAll lights OFF when 100% charged
How to use:
- Ensure your solar charger is fully charged before using. (Press the power indicator button to check.)
- Select the proper connector for your mobile device
- Connect the connector to the cable, insert the connector into your mobile device and plug the cable into the output port of the solar charger
- Once the proper connections have been made, the solar charger will begin to charge your mobile device accordingly, the output indicator will flash if charging (assuming load in battery) If there is no charge in the battery, the power pack will switch off automatically.
* If you have a USB cable , with which you can charge your mobile device from computer USB port , you also can charge the device from the solar charger
Storage and maintenance:
If your solar charger will not be used for an extended period of time , please take the sollowing steps ones a year to ensure proper functioning :
- Charge the solar charger
- Discharge the solar charger by using it to supply power to a mobile device
- Recharge the solar charger for 1.5 hrs
- Store the power cable in a cool and dry place to avoid short-circuit and damage the product
The phone chargers are really simple
You either charge them via sun or via USB from pc or laptop
Actually they charge via light so it doesn't have to be all sun to charge them, but it really helps to generate voltage, especially at MID DAY. this is when you will get more voltage than any other time, so it is important to utilise this time very well.
The voltage is transferred the the built in battery and it stores this energy just like a bee!
You can then use the charger to charge your device
Welcome to PowerBee's Brand New Website This section is coming soon!!
Solar Phone Charger ShockProof 10000 | PowerBee
Our Price: £27.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £25.99
Solar Pond Lights | Pond Lighting | PowerBee
Our Price: £29.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £27.99
Solar Phone Charger PowerBee ® Elite
Our Price: £24.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £23.49
Solar Christmas Party Lights 100 in 5 colours PowerBee Endurance ®
Our Price: £24.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £21.49