How to charge the solar charger:
Charging via PC:
When recharging by DC, the three LED indicators will flash one by one in order. Once it is fully recharged, the LED indicator will stop flashing and remain ON, It will cut off power for recharging automatically. The charging time depends on the output power of the adapter. If it is 1A, this unit will be full of power in 2.5 hours
Charging via sunlight:
Please the solar charger facing south angled at 45 degrees in direct sunlight. The LED light will glow RED when the Solar panel is absorbingsunlight.
The LED power indicator will turn on in order when recharged.
"Low" Light - 0% ~ 25% Charged
"Low & Medium" Light on - 25% ~ 50% Charged
"Low & Medium & High" Light on - 50% ~ 75% Charged
"Low & Medium & High & Full" Light on - 75% ~ 100% Charged
All lights OFF when 100% charged
How to use:
- Ensure your solar charger is fully charged before using. (Press the power indicator button to check.)
- Select the proper connector for your mobile device
- Connect the connector to the cable, insert the connector into your mobile device and plug the cable into the output port of the solar charger
- Once the proper connections have been made, the solar charger will begin to charge your mobile device accordingly,
the output indicator will flash if charging (assuming load in battery) If there is no charge in the battery, the power pack will switch off automatically.
* If you have a USB cable , with which you can charge your mobile device from computer USB port , you also can charge the device from the solar charger
Storage and maintenance:
If your solar charger will not be used for an extended period of time , please take the sollowing steps ones a year to ensure proper functioning :
- Charge the solar charger
- Discharge the solar charger by using it to supply power to a mobile device
- Recharge the solar charger for 1.5 hrs
- Store the power cable in a cool and dry place to avoid short-circuit and damage the product