Solar Peacock Silhouette Light with Free UK Delivery
Buy Solar Peacock Silhouette Light by Smart Garden Add Style to Your Garden with Peacock Light Powered by Solar, Best Prices, Great Reviews, Free UK Delivery
Smart Garden Metal Scroll Peacock Solar Light, this Weather-Resistant Iron Filigree Designed Design has a fitted solar panel, and casts a gorgeous Light at night time
This Stylish little garden light adds a touch of class to any garden & has a Beautiful Copper Effect Finish it also makes a lovely day time Garden Decoration
Grace Any Garden with the Peacock Silhouette Light
This Elegant Peacock will grace any garden, is energy-efficient and wire-free and is built to last, the Solar Powered Peacock Charges through the day & will turn itself on automatically at dusk and will continue for as long as there is charge, the light does need direct sunlight to work well, so an un-shaded area is best
|Solar panel||Integrated Amorphous|
|Rechargable battery||1 pcAA NiMh 1.2V 500 mAh rechargeable batteries (included)|
|Led Function||Switch to choose white or colour-changing LEDs|
|LED colour||White / colour changing|
|Material||Weather-resistant iron with Copper Effect Finish|
|Design function||Tail can be pointed up or down|
|Other||Removable Spike Included for fixing Peacock to soft ground|
|Dimensions||19W x 58L x 69H cms|
|Lighting time||Summer 6 hrs|
|ON/OFF||Automatically switch on and off at dusk/dawn|
So easy to install :
- Unpack all components carefully.
- Simply fit the Peacock together with the guiding rods
- Minimum operating time of 6 hours when fully charged
- Automatically turns on at night
- Charges in direct sunlight
- 2 Lumens
- During the day the sun charge the rechargeable AA battery
- When dusk falls the charge stored in the batteries power the lights.
- In the morning the lights turn off automatically and charge up again ready for the night ahead.
- Our garden lights are fully automatic so you don't need to turn them on and off each night.
- You may have to change the batteries every year or so but to be honest sometimes batteries can last for years
- Try to look after your Solar Garden Light and treat them well and they will last for years