Solar Oxygenator, Solar Air Pump, Best Prices on the Net! SolarAir 200 Powerful Oxygenator Perfect for Small to Medium Ponds Buy Now with FREE UK Delivery
During hot weather the water temperature of your pond rises and its ability to dissolve oxygen reduces. This will be at its worst during the day when the sun is beating down on your pond, but there are also other mitigating factors.
This solar air pump has been cleverly designed to operate automatically whenever the sun is hitting the solar panel, and boasts an amazing 200 LPH output.
This solar oxygenator has zero running costs and works best in sunnier weather - just when your pond's inhabitants need it most!
The performance of the oxygenator depends on the sunlight intensity and the incident angle at which sunlight strikes the panel surface.
For the size and the price this is a really powerful oxygenator and very reliable
Rate this product
Please rate this product, describe its advantages and disadvantages, please share your impression about its use
- Roll out the air hose as well as the connection cable on the oxygenator. - Fit the hose to the connector of the spring stone. - Connect the other end of the hose to the air outlet of the oxygenator. - Place the oxygenator on a dry and safe place near the pond. The place to hold the oxygenator should be higher than the water level to prevent the water from flowing back into the oxygenator through the hose when it is not in operation. - Put the two pieces of the ground spike together and mount it on the back of the solar module with the gland nut. - Mount the solar module in a sunny place, adjust the angle let the solar module facing SOUTH toward mid day sun. - Insert the plug of the oxygenator to the socket of the solar module and screw the cap tightly.
Note: Don’t dip the oxygenator in water, it is not waterproof. The oxygenator sucks in the air from the four rectangle orifices on the bottom . Please make sure the air passage is not blocked.
1) The system is designed for oxygenating the water to create a healthy environment in any outdoor water body that keeps fish, such as outdoor aquarium, garden pond and garden water feature.
2) The oxygenator is powered by a solar panel. In order to make it work by solar energy, the solar panel needs to be placed in the sunlight with its solar cells facing the sun as much as possible.
3) The performance of the oxygenator depends on the sunlight intensity and the incident angle at which sunlight strikes the panel surface.
4) There is no On/Off switch available to start and stop the oxygenator. Whenever the oxygenator and the solar module are connected to each other, the oxygenator operates provided there is enough sunshine.
This little pump is very good, it has quite a large body but it is easily hidden in foliage, we found the oxygen it produces to be great and it seems to work a bit even when there is slight cloud, the solar panel looks like it is very good quality, we are using the pump in a small pond just to give some extra air to our fish we don't have coy or anything but just a few fish, we found the water turns green very quickly so are hoping this will help as I was told it is meant to feed the good bacteria which will then help clear the water & that this could take time, to be honest it does seem to have improved it a little bit already and the fish seem more lively we are happy with this air pump and would recommend it