- Unpack all components carefully.
- Choose a place to situate the solar security light where there is abundant sunshine during the day , south facing and out of shade.
(do not install the light in a north facing aspect)
- Fix the wall mounting unit to an appropriate surface by using provided screws and wall plugs
- Make sure that the solar panel is directed towards the sun for maximum charging.
- Turn the light on. Then the light installation is finished .
During the day the sun charge the rechargeable batteries inside the solar panel (like a bee :)) that's why we called ourselves PowerBee .
The unit will Switch itself On Automatically when Dusk Falls ,In the Morning the lights turn Off automatically and charge up again ready for the night ahead