Solar Fountain Sunspray SE 360-L ® with Night time Mood Light
The famous Sunspray SE 360-L ® with Night time Light Unit for constant flow all day for containers and small ponds. The battery backup ensures you get a constant flow of water even in light cloud conditions
You can use the Sunspary 360-L with a container of your choice to bring a magical relaxing ambience to your garden The fountain is high quality has a 1.4 watt solar panel and a high quality pump which enables you to adjust the flow rate, this allows you to fit the flow to the container of your choice.
The SE 360-L is also suitable for small ponds, and comes with a float system for easy fitting in deep water We believe that this unique product is the best value solar fountain in the UK!
The battery backup also gives you the option of turning the power down or off and capturing that energy, then using it specifically when you need it, for example if you wanted the fountain to run during a party in the evening, then you can turn it off save the power and turn it on at night, and amaze all your friends with an incredible focal point in the evening, this is the way that the light unit is designed to operate
For customers who want to use the Sunspary 360-L with an existing water feature, by connecting the pump to a tube please call 0845 094 8821 to check the details of your existing feature
During winter it is important not to let your battery go flat when storing the fountain
|Solar panel||1.4 W solar panel|
|Solar panel size||120 mm x 150 mm x 10 mm|
|Rechargable battery back up||Yes|
|Flow rate||90L/H (23.8GPH)|
|Spray height||30 cm|
|Usage time||5 hours when fully charged|
|Lead length||5 meters between battery and pump, and 1.4 meters between solar panel and battery|
|Additional||Adjustable flow pump to allow fitting to any small / medium container with ease|
|Guarantee||Batteries and Pumps : 6 months / Panels : 2 years|
Sunspray SE 360-L ® Solar Fountain with Night time Mood Light : the 360 with lights!(Posted on 26/04/2013)I looked at the prices to establish that this is basically the 360 sunspray with a lighting unit, its a bargain as it is only a few quid more than the actual 360 (do they know this) the light part is lovely, I turn the power down so the pump goes on after sundown its really nice
- Unpack all components carefully.
- Connect the "INPUT" cable of the battery back-up to the solar module, and tighten the screw for protection. Screw the ground spike tight at the back side of the solar module and insert the solar module at a sunny place, adjust the angle let the solar module facing SOUTH toward mid day sun.
- Insert the pump plug to the "OUTPUT" socket of the battery backer-up, and also tighten the screw.
- For a floating fountain (deep water), just assemble the nozzle and foam disk to the pump according to the right photo, the nozzles can produce 4 different jet shapes.
- Make sure to place the pump fully underwater when the pump operates.
- Turn the switch to the position "ON". The bicolor LED illuminates GREEN. The solar pump is starting to operate. The LED may illuminate RED while it operates at first time, because the battery will lose energy slowly in stock. It just needs to be charged for 2 to 3 hours in the sunlight, then it will change to GREEN and the pump starts to work.
- The pump will automatically stop running while the battery is discharged to its lower limit voltage, and the LED illuminates RED
- When the battery is recharged to its starting voltage, the LED will flash RED-GREEN twice every 10 seconds, and it will last 30 minutes. Then the pump will automatically operate and the LED illuminates GREEN again.
If you want to have long operating time in the evening, then turn the switch to "OFF" position during the day and turn it "ON" whenever you need.
Its very simple :
The panel needs to be facing south
plug the panel in to the battery
connect the battery to the pump
turn the battery on
Sit back and enjoy your new family member !
Q. Pump does not operate even though the solar panel is in full sunlight.
1) No connection to the solar panel — check connection to the solar panel.
2) Impeller is blocked — to clean the pump, remove the front plate and the impeller, and use a small brush or water to remove any debris.
Sunspray SE 450 ® Solar Fountain with battery backup
Our Price: £44.99 Free UK Delivery
Solar Fairy Lights 100 White LED PowerBee Endurance ®
Our Price: £19.99 Free UK Delivery
Solar Oxygenator | Solar Air Pump | PowerBee
Our Price: £19.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £18.49
Fountain attachment pack for se 360/450/500
Our Price: £6.80 Free UK Delivery