The SolarShower 800 is a Powerful Solar Cascade Pump with Battery Backup & LED Lights
Buy SolarShower 800 Solar Cascade Pump for Fountain & Waterfall Displays, Powerful 800 LPH, Battery Backup, Best Prices, Great reviews, Free UK Delivery
Need to create a Waterfall Cascade or have a Larger Fountain Spray?
The SolarShower 800 packs a real punch delivering 800 litres per hour, which for a solar pump is a huge flow rate, this makes the 800 not only ideal for a more powerful fountain spray but also as a great Cascade Pump
Create your Own Cascading Waterfall
Simply connect some 12 mm tubing to the pump and it will flow up to 100cm lift, enabling You to direct the water exactly where you need, inside a medium sized water feature or down strategically placed rocks to create a gorgeous waterfall.
The SolarShower 800 is powered by the sun and comes with a Powerful 9 Watt , Solar Panel, boasts a large 12V Lithium Battery backup AND has LED lights for night time display (auto illuminates)
Rate this product
Please rate this product, describe its advantages and disadvantages, please share your impression about its use
- Unpack all components carefully
- Make sure to place the pump fully underwater when the pump operates.
- Connect fountain heads and LED lights as required
- Adjust the water jet as needed
- Connect the pump cable to the socket of the control housing on the rear side of the solar panel
- Connect the LED lights cable to the socket of the control housing
- Turn the switch to the position "ON".
If you want to have long operating time in the evening, then turn the switch to "OFF" position during the day then turn it "ON" whenever you need.