Solar Bollard Lights with PIR - Stylish Multi Function
Buy Solar Bollard Lights PIR Activated Multi Function Bollard Lights Powered by Solar for Your Garden, Great Prices, Great Reviews, Free UK delivery
Easily Fixed to Soft or Hard Ground Fixings
These Solar Bollard Lights are practical yet beautiful. So versatile, these bollard lights can either be fixed securely to the ground, using the fixing kit (included), or can be inserted into soft ground using the ground spikes (included).
Install Modern Technology Solar Lights
High Quality offering the latest in modern solar technology, these strong PVC lights feature a built in crystalline solar panel, per bollard, to capture as much light as possible throughout the day and to power the 3 bright SMD within each lamp head.
Enjoy Outdoor Bollard Lights All year with Eco Mode (Dim & Bright)
The inbuilt PIR sensor allows the lights to stay on a standby brightness of around 10 lumens throughout the evening, then jumping up to 80 lumens once motion is detected, for added security and style.
PIR Mode Only
If You need to conserve the energy for example in the middle of winter then choose the PIR only mode the Bollard Lamp doesn't light up unless motion triggers it, the Lamp brightens to 80 lumens and remains on until motion stops then automatically turns off after 15 seconds of inactivity
|Solar panel||Integrated 4V 160mA 0.64W|
|Rechargable battery||LiFePO4 3.2V 600 mAh battery per light (included)|
|LED colour||Cool White 5000-6000k|
|Material||ABS (unit top), PE (white lamp cover), Grey PVC (bottom tube)|
|Lumen Light Output||10 Lumens on Standby, 80 Lumens When Active.|
|Function||Dim & Bright (eco mode) / PIR Only (Off & motion activated)|
|ON/OFF||Automatically switch on and off at dusk/dawn|
So easy to install :
- Unpack all components carefully.
- Use the spike and place this in the ground first on its own, then add the unit to this.
*Before attempting to push the spike into the ground, please check that the ground is not too hard. If the ground is too hard, pour water on the desired area to soften the ground and make a hole using a strong metal object before driving your spike into the hole
- During the day the sun charge the rechargeable 2V 600mAh battery inside the solar panel (like a bee) that's why we called ourselves PowerBee .
- When dusk falls the charge stored in the batteries power the lights.
- In the morning the lights turn off automatically and charge up again ready for the night ahead.
- Our solar bollard lights are fully automatic so you don't need to turn them on and off each night.
- You may have to change the batteries every year or so but to be honest sometimes batteries can last for years
- Try to look after your Bollard Light and treat them well and they will last for years
Solar Garden Lights PowerBee ® Saturn
Our Price: £11.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £9.99
Black Solar Lamp Post 1.2 m
Our Price: £39.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £38.49
Solar Wall Light PowerBee ® SaturnPre-Order
Our Price: £16.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £15.99
Solar Post Lights PowerBee ® Saturn
Our Price: £14.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £12.99