- Roll out the air hose as well as the connection cable on the oxygenator.
- Fit the hose to the connector of the spring stone.
- Connect the other end of the hose to the air outlet of the oxygenator.
- Place the oxygenator on a dry and safe place near the pond. The place to hold the oxygenator should be higher than the water level to prevent the water from flowing back into the oxygenator through the hose when it is not in operation.
- Put the two pieces of the ground spike together and mount it on the back of the solar module with the gland nut.
- Mount the solar module in a sunny place, adjust the angle let the solar module facing SOUTH toward mid day sun.
- Insert the plug of the oxygenator to the socket of the solar module and screw the cap tightly.
Don’t dip the oxygenator in water, it is not waterproof.
The oxygenator sucks in the air from the four rectangle orifices on the bottom . Please make sure the air passage is not blocked.
1) The system is designed for oxygenating the water to create a healthy environment in any outdoor water body that keeps fish, such as outdoor aquarium, garden pond and garden water feature.
2) The oxygenator is powered by a solar panel. In order to make it work by solar energy, the solar panel needs to be placed in the sunlight with its solar cells facing the sun as much as possible.
3) The performance of the oxygenator depends on the sunlight intensity and the incident angle at which sunlight strikes the panel surface.
4) There is no On/Off switch available to start and stop the oxygenator. Whenever the oxygenator and the solar module are connected to each other, the oxygenator operates provided there is enough sunshine.