Great Value Pond Pump and Filter Set - Pond Creator 12000
Buy Pond Pump and Filter Set, PondCreator 12000 Simple Set Up Pond Pump & Filter, Fantastic Spin Clean Filter, Best Prices, Great Reviews, Free UK Delivery
The Pond Creator 12000 Pump & Filter Set contains the UltraFlow 8000 filter pump & pushes water through to the Amazing SpinClean 12000 Pond Filter.
Pump, Filter & Tubing Everything you Need to Start Filtering Your Pond
Everything you need to start filtering is included a generous 5 m length of strong 25 mm pond hose & clips to join the pump to the filter.
Also included are hose clips with easy-tighten butterfly handles. This means that you have everything you need to power a pond up to 12000 litres (2640 gallons)
Pond Filter includes an 11 Watt UVC to prevent your pond water going green
Filter your Pond Water the Easy Way
No need to take the lid off on this filter - Simply turn the external handle to agitate the internal sponges, this super easy-clean feature reduces the frequency of a full clean.
Clever waste indicator pops up when sponges need cleaning to let you know when sponges need a main clean
|Max . Pond Size||12000 litres / (1585gallons)|
|Max Flow||8000 lph|
|UV:||11W (inside Filter housing)|
|Hose & Clips:||5 Meters * 25 mm Ribbed / 25mm Clips x 4|
|Pump:||Ultraflow 8000 Filter Pump
Tool Free Access to Impeller
Dimensions (L x W x H): 50 x 36 x 18 cm
Hosetail: 25 / 32 / 38 / 40 mm
Max Flow Rate (lph): 8000
Max Solids : 6 mm
Function: Dry Run Protection, Dry Mount Function
Power Cable Length (m): 10
Watts : 70
Max Head Height (m): 5.6
|Filter:||SpinClean 12000 Pressurised Pond Filter
Size : H : 52 X W : 38 cm
Filter Inlet : 20 - 40 mm
Hosetail: 20, 25, 32, 40 mm
Max Flow - 8000 lph
Power Cable Length (m): 5
|Max . Pond Size||12000 litres / ((2640 gallons))
Ponds with Heavy Stock up to: 6000 Litres
Ponds with Small Mix of Fish and Koi up to: 8000 Litres
Decorative Ponds up to 12000 Litres (No Fish)
|Running Costs:||70 watts|
- Unpack all components carefully.
- Simply screw the supplied stepped hosetail onto the Ultraflow 12200 filter pump outlet and connect the pond hose, this will then be connected to the filter at the other end
- The hose attached to the pump outlet needs to be connected to the filter inlet hosetail.
- The waste filter outlet should be attached to a hose which is positioned to a flower bed or drain as this will drain away dirty water during a back flush (quick interval cleaning).
- The last hosetail; the outlet allows the cleaned water to re-enter the pond. This can either be straight to the main pond via a hose or a waterfall.
Your pond pump and UVC filter are powered by electricity, meaning they need to be connected to the mains supply. Special care must be taken during this part of the installation process and we recommend consulting an electrician to acquire assistance.
For maximum flow performance (reduced friction loss) it is recommended that the lowest unused section of all pump and filter hosetails be removed if possible.
Pump Installation Summary
Connect hostail as required to the pump
Install the Pump on a level serface at least 20cms below the surface of the water
Maximum pump submersion is shown on the model plate
Do NOT place the pump in the bottom of the pond in the pond mud, used a raised platform for example a few bricks
Lay the power cord in a way that minimises the risk of any damage
connect the pump to an electrical circuit (an electricain will be needed for this)
Maintenance & Cleaning
Follow the Safety Instructions very varefully this is a mains powered pond pump
Clean the Filter housing monthly or if the flow is reduced with a clean brush under running water
Cleaning the Pump
1) Important : Turn the pump OFF
2) Dismantle the filter housing
3) Clean the pump witgh brush under running water
4) Remove any grime in the rotor through the openings
1) Take the Pump Out of the water
2) Thouroughly Clean the Pump
3) Check the Pump for damage
4) Caution : Never immerse the connection plug
5) Store the pump in frost free conditions in a container with water if possible
Utlising Second inlet
1) Open the blue tabs by following the arrow directions - its sa simple click open system
2) Pull Out the Capped off guard (follow the directions of the arrows)
3) Screw in the Hosetail (supplied)
4) Close the Upper filter Cover & re lock the buttons with a click
With the second inlet blocked (as supplied) the pump will draw water through the filter cage
With the seciond inlet open the pump will draw water through this inlet, thus allowing you to connect this to a pond skimmer, or dry run for a range of applications
The Pond Creator 12000 provides Solid and UV filtration, the water is drawn in from the pump to be separated from any debris (Up to 6 mm).
The water is then pumped through to the filter where media is used to filter and clean the water additionally a UV light (11 watt) is used to further clean the water
preventing it from turning green, therefore providing healthy clean water back in to Your Pond.
Pond Pump and Filter Set - Pond Creator 6000
Our Price: £199.99 Free UK Delivery
Pond Pump Filter Set - Pond Creator 4500
Our Price: £164.99 Free UK Delivery
Spin Clean 6000 Pond Filter
Our Price: £119.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £118.49
Pond Liner for Medium Ponds | Flexiliner | 36 - 100 Sq m
Our Price: £49.99 Free UK Delivery