Montana Solar Powered Stake Light (4 Pack) Free UK Delivery
Buy Montana Solar Stake Light by Smart Garden, Turn Your Garden On Today with Stake Lights Powered by Solar, Best Prices, Great Reviews, Free UK Delivery
Stylish Elegant and strong, the brushed stainless steel design and designer faceted glass lenses have fitted solar panels, and will light up a small area, it is a sturdy looking solar garden light
This great garden light has designer faceted glass lenses that optimise light dispersal and with a 3 lumens output gives a good light to navigate by at night in your garden.
Grace Any Garden with the Montana Stake light
In Brushed Stainless Steel, the Montana will grace any garden, this solar-powered stake light is energy-efficient and wire-free and is built to last, the Montana will turn itself on automatically at dusk and will continue for as long as there is charge, the light does need direct sunlight to work well, so an un-shaded area is best
Montana Stake light Choose Stainless or Nickel
In Stainless Steel or Nickel, the Montana will grace any garden, the Stainless steel version is lighter in colour & more reflective whilst the Nickel is a deeper colour
|Solar panel||Integrated Amorphous|
|Rechargable battery||1 pcAA NiMh 1.2V 500 mAh rechargeable batteries (included)|
|Material||Stainless steel or Nickel and glass|
|Lighting time||Summer 6 hrs|
|Weight||1.2kg (4 PK)|
|ON/OFF||Automatically switch on and off at dusk/dawn|
So easy to install :
- Unpack all components carefully.
- Simply push the spike into soft ground to place in position
- Minimum operating time of 6 hours when fully charged
- Automatically turns on at night
- Charges in direct sunlight
- 3 Lumens
*Before attempting to push the spike into the ground, please check that the ground is not too hard. If the ground is too hard, pour water on the desired area to soften the ground and make a hole using a strong metal object before driving your spike into the hole
- During the day the sun charge the rechargeable AA battery
- When dusk falls the charge stored in the batteries power the lights.
- In the morning the lights turn off automatically and charge up again ready for the night ahead.
- Our garden lights are fully automatic so you don't need to turn them on and off each night.
- You may have to change the batteries every year or so but to be honest sometimes batteries can last for years
- Try to look after your Solar Garden Light and treat them well and they will last for years