Super Bright 1000 Lumens Millennium Solar PIR Floodlight
Buy Millennium Solar Floodlight, Protect Your Home Use Super Bright 1000 Lumens PIR FloodLight Powered by Solar, Best Prices, Great Reviews, Free UK Delivery
Need a Motion Activated Floodlight that Packs a Punch?
The Millennium PIR Security Flood Light produces a staggering 1000 lumens which for a solar powered light is truly astonishing, it will light up an area of 25 square meters.
Powder Coated Aluminium Body, 8 meter - 120 degree Detection Zone with a Remote Solar panel the Millennium will light up for 30, 60, or 120 seconds when triggered.
Add Security Lighting for Your Home
If Your are serious about security then the Millennium will give you peace of mindn, its the brightest motion activated flood light that we currently sell, the remote solar panel enables you to locate it in a good location to optimise the light.
It has been statistically proven that adding light to your home significantly reduces crime and protects your home & family, also it reduces the probability of trip accidents, and costs Nothing to run!
Light up Entrances & Back Gardens with 1000 Lumens of Light !
1000 Lumens is all you need to Light Up your Entire back garden, Entrance, or Alley Way the list goes on, it really is a Super bright Light that seriously challenges mains powered security lighting, this is the next generation of flood lights with a motion activated PIR
|Solar Panel||Remote : 4.5V, 555mA, 1.8|
|Battery||Li-ion battery, 3.7V, 2000 mAh, 1pcs (included)|
|PIR||120 degree detection zone|
|Detecting zone distance||8 meters|
|Lead wire||3 meters|
|Dimensions||H23.5 x W12.5 x D13.5 cm|
|Lasting time||3 Function Choice : 30, 60, or 120 seconds when triggered|
|Operation mode||Day/night sensor and PIR sensor|
|Body Material||Powder-coated Aluminium construction|
So easy to install :
- Unpack all components carefully.
- Choose a place to situate the solar panel unit where there is abundant sunshine during the day ,south facing and out of shade. (do not install the light in a north facing aspect, unless it has good clear sky and also is not a busy area)
- Fix the wall mounting unit to an appropriate surface by using provided screws and wall plugs.
- Put the solar panel onto the wall mount unit. Make sure that the solar panel is directed towards the sun for maximum charging.
- Choose a place where illumination needed at night.
- Fix the flood light by using provided screws.
- Loosen the wire and connect the wire between solar panel and flood light.
- Readjust the angle of sensor by using the joint.
- Turn ON the switch positioned at the side of solar panel box. Then the light installation is finished .
During the day the sun charge the rechargeable batteries inside the solar panel (like a bee :)) that's why we called ourselves PowerBee .
There are three dials located on the PIR section of the light these are used to adjust sensitivity (distance),lighting time (TIME) and lux (darkness levels) .These are all adjustable with the PIR dials
- Sensitivity (distance) - Distance the light can be activated by motion is up to 8 meters.
- Lighting time (time) - Preset lighting time 30, 60, or 120 seconds when triggered
- Darkness (lux) - The ambient luminance when the light can be activated by motion. Twist to the maximum, lamp will be only activated in dark.
There are currently no questions for this product : Millennium Solar PIR Floodlight
Solar Security Light Signaller 56 SMD Superbright LEDsPre-Order
Our Price: £44.99 Free UK Delivery
Solar Security Light Outdoor with PIR Sensor 30 SMDPre-Order
Our Price: £29.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £28.49
Solar motion Sensor light 32 SMD Outdoor PIR | Sentry
Our Price: £29.99 Free UK Delivery
Solar Security Light Fusion 20 SMD LEDS
Our Price: £19.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £17.99