2 in 1 Laser Light - the fastest outdoor and indoor decorating light solution
Buy a Laser Light, Remote Control Dual Power Multi Function Laser Christmas Light, Perfect for Xmas & Parties Best Prices, Great Reviews, FREE UK Delivery
Perfect for Parties and Christmas time
Add magical effects of moving red and green laser lights, have your own stars shining in the sky, or fireflies dancing in the dark, create a romantic night light display, or add futuristic Xmas lights to your home.
Our Laser Lighting can be used Indoors or Outdoor for the garden, lawn, bush, trees, house, Christmas decor, etc.
Dual Power Laser Lights BOTH options are included
You can choose between 2 power sources - Solar Panel or Low Voltage Mains adapter, so when the sun is out then why not use the free power of solar energy to charge the batteries, and run the Laser Light for Free!
The Solar Panel
The PowerBee Laser Lights includes a powerful 4 watt Grade A crystalline solar panel which powers both lights for all year round operation. Unlike other cheaper solar Laser lights, if you position the panel south facing, the these lights will operate for LONG periods of time.
The Low Voltage Mains Power Adapter
The IP44 Mains Adapter is enabling you to use it outdoor without worrying about rainy or wet weather , also is giving you the option to use the laser lights to light up your indoor party.
The Laser Lights it self is Dustproof and Waterproof rating of IP65 can be adapted in any weather, which is the fastest outdoor and indoor decorating light solution
Great outdoor decoration laser lighting for lawn, house and special events just stake and plug in ( select between solar powered or low voltage mains powered option) to create a year round magic,projects thousands of pinpoints of light on your home or garden with green,red colour covers over 10m x 10m (10m away) instantly,replaces multiple standard landscape lights and hundreds of feet of rope lighting.
Guaranteed for 12 months as standard
We believe this is the most powerful spotlight available in the UK for this price!
|Power Source||Solar Panel and Low Voltage Mains Plug (both are included)|
|Solar panel||4W Grade A crystaline solar panel|
|Rechargeable battery||2 x 2000 mAh 3.7 V battery (included)||Mains Plug||AC/CD - 110-240V,50/60Hz input;DC5V output|
|Laser Source||Red-100mw@650nm & Green-30mw@532nm|
|Laser Class||Class II (Less than 1mw)|
|Operation||Automatic or by Remote Control|
|Illumination area||10 square metres (10m away)|
|Lighting time||4hrs on Auto | 1- 6hrs when operated on the remote controller|
|Cable Length||5 meters|
|Operation mode||Red , Green or Combination of the Two Colors.|
|Installation||Wall mounting unit and Ground spike|
Fantastic Laser Light show !!(Posted on 02/11/2017)Woooowwwee very exited ! these are FAN TAS TIC love them - got them for a birthday party a couple of these lights they really added an exciting energy all round the garden & house loads a peeps commented on them - going to be perrfect for christmas we are going laser this year for sure its the way forward :)
Solar Laser Light : Great fun!(Posted on 22/06/2017)I left the unit outside to charge and kept glancing out into the garden as the sun set and it got darker. Suddenly at about 10pm there was a beautiful whirl of green and red lights dancing over the grass, trees and shrubs. Really lovely and quite mesmerising to watch.
The unit is well made and heavy, with a decent length of cable (about 5m) allowing the solar panel to be fixed in a sunny spot.
Will be great for parties!
So easy to install :
- Unpack all components carefully.
- Choose a place to situate the solar panel unit where there is abundant sunshine during the day
- Use the spike and place it into the the ground first on its own, then add the solar panel to this , adjust the angle let the solar module facing SOUTH toward mid day sun.
- The light heads can be spiked into the ground .Before attempting to push the spike into the ground, please check that the ground is not too hard
- After installation, connect wire and switch ON the unit on the battery box. The light will automatically be operational when the panel detects that it's dark enough
- During the day the sun charge the rechargeable batteries inside the solar panel (like a bee ) that's why we called ourselves PowerBee.
- When dusk falls the charge stored in the batteries power the lights.
- In the morning the lights turn off automatically and charge up again ready for the night ahead.
- Our garden are fully automatic so you don't need to turn them on and off each night, but you can operate them manually if you like.
- You may have to change the batteries every year or so but to be honest sometimes batteries can last for years
- Try to look after your twin solar spot lights and they will last for years
Solar Spot Lights for Your Garden Powerbee ® CustodianPre-Order
Our Price: £34.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £32.99
Solar Spot Lights 4 LED
Our Price: £19.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £17.99
Solar Spot Lights Ultra - 2 Pack
Our Price: £29.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £27.99
Solar Spot Lights Ultima
Our Price: £31.99 Free UK DeliveryAs low as: £29.99