Add Style with Eureka Solar Powered Retro Light Bulb String
Buy Eureka Solar Powered Retro Light Bulb String Have Fun in the Sun with Bulb String Lights Powered by Solar, Best Prices, Great Reviews, FREE UK Delivery
Create a Contemporary Look with Retro Light Bulb Strings
Our 10 Warm White led Solar Powered bulb string lights are amazing value for money, they have a Vintage Edison light bulb design with a filament led, creating a very cool retro lighting effect, automatically illuminate at dusk & continue to shine for hours through out the summer
Ideal for bringing some nostalgic magical sparkle to any garden, Create the perfect ambient light display in bushes, trees, parasols or gazebos, Perfect for entertaining, outdoor dining and parties, just place the solar panel in a sunny location out of shade.
|Solar panel||2V, 150mA|
|Battery||500 mAh Ni-Mh rechargeable AA batteries (included)|
|LED No||10 bulbs Edison Filament Design|
|LED Colour||Warm White|
|Space of LED||20 cm|
|Each Light Bulb||H 105 x Dia 60mm|
|String||1 strand of 3.8 M string - 1.8 M to first light then 2 M|
|Operation mode||1 on or off|
|Lighting time||Summer Up to 6 hrs from full charge / winter : minimal|
|ON/OFF||Automatically switch on and off at dusk/dawn|
|Brand||Smart Garden products|
So easy to install :
Spike Mounting :
Use the spike and place this is the ground first on its own, then add the unit to this.
Before attempting to push the spike into the ground, please check that the
ground is not too hard. If the ground is too hard, pour water on the desired area to
soften the ground and make a hole using a strong metal object before driving your spike into the hole.
The unit will charge whether it is on or off and will come on automatically at dusk
- During the day the sun charge the rechargeable AA battery inside the solar panel (like a bee :)) that's why we called ourselves PowerBee
- When dusk falls the charge stored in the batteries power the lights.
- In the morning the lights turn off automatically and charge up again ready for the night ahead.
- Our Solar Fairy Lights are fully automatic so you don't need to turn them on and off each night, but you can operate them manually if you like.
- You may have to change the batteries every year or so but to be honest sometimes batteries can last for years
- Try to look after your strings, never wind them too tightly and treat them well and they will last for years
*The unit will charge whether it is on or off and will come on automatically at dusk